Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to make sure all is covered and heave enough to feed the army, lol , so if oyu plan on attending please post with numbers

also , this year we will be meeting from 11-1145 at fredericksburg motorsports , our local honda dealer , then heading to the house for the kick off at approx 12pm, for you who have gps' or want to mapquest , the address for the meting place is

fredicksburg motorsports
430 kings highway
fredericksburg va 22405

the house address is
322 deacon rd
fredericksburg va 22405

i will have signs from both 95 exits , 130 and 133 to get you to fms
door prizes are rolling in and final assembly on sun shade are almost done, drinks have been bought and portapotties have been ordered

friday night im sure there will be a bunch of guys and gals here at the house or in town, maybe someone local can help show them a good time and a good watering hole or diner.

sunday at approx 9 am heather wil be leading the ones who want to join us , on a ride to sperryville to luray up through valley forge to front royal then heading back, to show the out of towners what beautiful va country side looks like, if you dont want to come all the way back to the burg you can meet us at approx 1030 at sperryviille off of 522 and ride with us

cant wait and hope the turn out is as big as the post are showing , promise you will have a ball, glad to have so many from other states from far and wide joining us, see ya on june 28th rian or shine ,

let us know if you plan on attending , thanks bulldog , dragonfly and gang

thanks bully

·
Registered
470 Posts
God willing, and no monsoon that day, I will be there. Scooby won't be able to make it as she (at the time of the party) will be 7 1/2 months pregnant.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone that is coming.

Wade

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
abigman70 said:
God willing, and no monsoon that day, I will be there. Scooby won't be able to make it as she (at the time of the party) will be 7 1/2 months pregnant.

Wade
Way to go Wade........
You were responsible for that, right? J/K LOL.

PepsX, Sandy, myself, and maybe 1 more.

·
Registered
579 Posts
+2 here, we'll be there for sure.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shawnwe said:
Wife and I will be coming up from Charlottesville... should we bring our boys (14, 12)? Also heard there may be some wrenching going on curious if I could get help doing the fuel line mod http://tech.vtxoa.com/index.php?sid=311120&lang=en&action=artikel&cat=10&id=35&artlang=en.

-Shawn
kids are fine , we have a 7 year old who will be runnin around and a samll blow up pool and a trampoline and a couple yard games , as far as the gas line mod, ummmm, trying to keep the techy stuff to simple things , add on -bolt on chrome, oil changes , ctr installs, maybe a stebel horn or two, stuff of that nature, plus i never done a gas line mod, trying to allow everyone to enjoy party , tried a valve job last year and it took all day, no fun , guy that did it likes doing the techy stuff but i want everyone to enjoy themselves, thanks bully

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
BULLDOG va x rider said:
shawnwe said:
Wife and I will be coming up from Charlottesville... should we bring our boys (14, 12)? Also heard there may be some wrenching going on curious if I could get help doing the fuel line mod http://tech.vtxoa.com/index.php?sid=311120&lang=en&action=artikel&cat=10&id=35&artlang=en.

-Shawn
kids are fine , we have a 7 year old who will be runnin around and a samll blow up pool and a trampoline and a couple yard games , as far as the gas line mod, ummmm, trying to keep the techy stuff to simple things , add on -bolt on chrome, oil changes , ctr installs, maybe a stebel horn or two, stuff of that nature, plus i never done a gas line mod, trying to allow everyone to enjoy party , tried a valve job last year and it took all day, no fun , guy that did it likes doing the techy stuff but i want everyone to enjoy themselves, thanks bully

Whew! glad you are going to be "kid Friendly" cuz im bringing Cybrhick along....he aint nothin but a big kid. :beer3:

·
Registered
470 Posts
cybrhick said:
abigman70 said:

Wade
Way to go Wade........
You were responsible for that, right? J/K LOL.

PepsX, Sandy, myself, and maybe 1 more.
That's what she tells me Hick........and I ALWAYS believe what she tells me.....doesn't everyone???..... :shock:

Come to think of it......wasn't I on a ride that day??............hmmmmmm. :lol:

Wade

H

·
0 Posts
Count me in for at least 2.

My daughter had such a good time last year, she told the wife and youngest son.

Not sure who is gonna get the back seat this year - may have to conduct a lottery! :D

Maybe I'll load em all up in the van .... could use the van to bring all those VA prizes back to MD!! :D :lol: :lol:

Heck, maybe by then the bike will have the Trunk on it as well as the saddle bags .... I'll bring bungies! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Count me in for just myself. I'm already off work the turs fri before and mon tuse after so I got plenty of time to ride out and back. Just hope the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
CRAZE said:
Count me in for just myself. I'm already off work the turs fri before and mon tuse after so I got plenty of time to ride out and back. Just hope the weather cooperates.

You're more than welcome to ride back with me. I'm leaving Monday AM.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I will have to think about this one. There are several people attending that I would like to see again or meet.
If I can make it I will try to make it two of us.

Jason

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cybrhick said:
CRAZE said:

You're more than welcome to ride back with me. I'm leaving Monday AM.
Cool. I might take ya up on that.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'll be there, can't wait! :D

Chuck :mcrider:

S

·
0 Posts
Man, I wish I could come to this. It sounds as if it will be an awesome time. Unfortunately priorities will not allow me to attend this year. If you guys have it again next year I'll plan better and will be there. Have a great time one and all.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Just wondering if anyone is staying at the Motel 6 there off of Warrenton Road? I've been thinking about going and was probally going to stay there.

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
Man O Man O Man O Man!!! I have been watching the threads about this and this gathering sounds like it's gonna be great. I will have to pull strings (that I don't have) to be there since it's on a weekend. It's about 2 hours for me, but that's a real stretch as I'm still very much still healing from the wreck last year. Could be done with a break every 30 mins or so tho. A straight shot south down 301 then a little west. I wouldn't touch I95 in the DC area unless it was with 3-4 other riders as a group. Too much of a battlefield.

Worth the ride just to hear more than one set of Bubs going at once. 8) J/K.....it would be fantastic to meet, greet, and put some faces to the names here!

If I do make it don't plan on me eating and drinking much. I'll just take bites and sips of everybody elses. :shock: :wink:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts