Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
I have a friend up that way.. but not an "X"

and most "X" owners do not use computers... just us FEW.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I live in Chesterfield, sorry for the delay. Too much time ridin' :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright the season has come to a close for some.. Now lets get planning for next year. Lets have a michigan event or a tech session in the Michigan side.. You see all the other states posting on the eastcoast gathering and all that lets do a michigan thing Maybe Ohio will come on up .. What yall say???

·
Registered
276 Posts
Alright the season has come to a close for some.. Now lets get planning for next year. Lets have a michigan event or a tech session in the Michigan side.. You see all the other states posting on the eastcoast gathering and all that lets do a michigan thing Maybe Ohio will come on up .. What yall say???
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Michigan VTX site is kinda dormant. But there is an active bunch of riders (most do or have owned VTX's) now hanging out at this site:

http://www.greatlakesroadriders.org/front/

Take a peek and tell them VicRay sent you - a former VTX owner also.
yeah I turned Tanker on to the group.. I use to be part of X riders and that fell apart.. I am a webmaster for Abate region 11 so that takes up most of my time. So just really looking for riders of the X to shoot the **** with and relate and work on other x's..

·
Registered
803 Posts
yeah I turned Tanker on to the group.. I use to be part of X riders and that fell apart.. I am a webmaster for Abate region 11 so that takes up most of my time. So just really looking for riders of the X to shoot the **** with and relate and work on other x's..
I was active in the X Riders when I lived in Michigan - I wonder if we have met? I used to attend the monthly meetings, rides and tech sessions. There was another forum/site created after X Riders and then the Great Lakes site.

I still return to Michigan to visit family and have ridden with Tanker and many of the other Great Lakes riders.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts