Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I direct traffic a few days a week after work as a part time job. We are paid by private companies, but we wear our police uniforms and have full police powers.

Yesterday I'm directing traffic in one direction when I sense a car behind me. I realize that a car had pulled right up to my legs. The blonde female driver raises her hands in anger and starts yelling something. I notice she's got a cellphone planted in her ear (my pet peeve) and I yell at her to get off the phone. She screams for me to get out of the road because I'm in her way! I tell her, "Lady, I'm directing traffic, this is where we do that." She speeds off.

Today she comes back through the intersection, sees it's me again and stops. This time she gets out of the car and says, "Why are you still in the road???" I said, "Woman, I am directing traffic and you must be a natural blonde if you simply cannot grasp this concept!" She yells, "F**K YOU" and speeds off.

She calls the PD this evening complaining about the cop who stands in the middle of the road and won't move. Darwin is eventually going to catch up to her in his effort to cleanse the shallow end of the gene pool.

She had 2 major strikes against her......blonde and on the phone. That combo is worse than most drunk drivers.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yup, better then me too, I have 11 women now working for me and I thought I was a patient man, but you have me beat if you did not find some way or ruining that womans day.
My hat as always is off to you guys!

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
How did you manage to NOT shoot her. You would have provided a public service :shock: My ex was a natural blonde, and dumber than dogshiite :lol:

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
Jon's1800VTXC said:
How did you manage to NOT shoot her. You would have provided a public service :shock: My ex was a natural blonde, and dumber than dogshiite :lol:
+1 or at least ticket/arrest for. Sometimes stupid should be both criminal and painful. 8)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
texascop said:
I direct traffic a few days a week after work as a part time job. We are paid by private companies, but we wear our police uniforms and have full police powers.
If so; why wasn't she ticketed the first time, or the second time or why wasn't she visited after making the complaint? Not being a wise @$$, just want to know why this would be tolerated?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hook her up!!!! isn't that interfering with police business or something??? TX doesn't ticket people while talking on a cell phone without a handsfree device???

You definitely have more patience than me. I would have found something to give her a ticket for.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
In line with this she is probably the same type that will not pull over when an emergency vehicle has lights and sirens going. I used to drive fire trucks and the amount of drivers who would not move over or rubber neckers who get in the way :evil:

They did a survey in Australia a while back and the response by idiots why they don't move out of the way of an emergency vehicle is that they pay taxes and registration so have equal rights on the road. I hope these idiots are dying one day and .................well equal rights on the road!!!!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Dude...you are a pillar of patience...you shoulda hooked her up.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
It sounds like she was smoking some good stuff for her :twisted:

·
Registered
679 Posts
texascop said:

Yesterday I'm directing traffic in one direction when I sense a car behind me. I realize that a car had pulled right up to my legs. The blonde female driver raises her hands in anger and starts yelling something. I notice she's got a cellphone planted in her ear (my pet peeve) and I yell at her to get off the phone. She screams for me to get out of the road because I'm in her way! I tell her, "Lady, I'm directing traffic, this is where we do that." She speeds off.

Today she comes back through the intersection, sees it's me again and stops. This time she gets out of the car and says, "Why are you still in the road???" I said, "Woman, I am directing traffic and you must be a natural blonde if you simply cannot grasp this concept!" She yells, "F**K YOU" and speeds off.

She calls the PD this evening complaining about the cop who stands in the middle of the road and won't move. Darwin is eventually going to catch up to her in his effort to cleanse the shallow end of the gene pool.

She had 2 major strikes against her......blonde and on the phone. That combo is worse than most drunk drivers.
What? You didn't get her license and registration? I would do that just to delay her progress.

Any backup close by? You might as well get someone else involved.

Dealing with traffic can be frustrating, but she was SPECIAL. :wink:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Joeface said:
texascop said:
If so; why wasn't she ticketed the first time, or the second time or why wasn't she visited after making the complaint? Not being a wise @$$, just want to know why this would be tolerated?

Luckily for her it's not illegal to be stupid or she would have gone to jail for a life sentence (possibly the needle).

She does, however, have a few tickets for stopping in an intersection and for disorderly conduct language coming in the mail once I get back from vacation. She was fortunate enough to catch me right before I'm out of here for 3 weeks. :) I'll advise how well the tickets go over with her.

·
Registered
459 Posts
CrunkedItUp said:
If you want to direct traffic, do it on the side of the road! :twisted:
Wow, you are something else. Evidently you do not understand the concept of traffic direction whether by a cop, fireman, or a road crew at a road construction site.
Get a grip on reality,
Oh, I forgot, your the guy who said in another post that its peoples duty to disobey government rules and laws they don't like or think is unnecessary.
Never mind then

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I could be wrong, but I think he was being sarcastic. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts