Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
As Mr. Gumby on Monty Python sez: "My BRAIN hurts".

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
man, what do you think it's like going through life the way hop views it? it has to be exhausting being so clueless but thinking you're parroting the right message. and he sounds pretty bigoted as well
You need to address him on this. You have the perfect opportunity; he is here everyday.:cool:

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
oh believe me, i have. i think he blocked me because i consistently point out the flaws in his reasoning and his lack of facts and evidence.
I don’t think BOP is prone to block people. And certainly not for the reasons you have cited, because if he applied that criteria consistently he’d be here all alone.

·
Premium Member
6,600 Posts
man, what do you think it's like going through life the way hop views it? it has to be exhausting being so clueless but thinking you're parroting the right message. and he sounds pretty bigoted as well
He's very committed to his opinions. Right or wrong, he will not be swayed. You kinda gotta respect that.
LOL ... one time I agreed with him and he told me I was wrong. :)
So I just do me, and he can do he. If I think it's funny, well then I laugh. You gotta learn to laugh, and you can't truly learn to laugh until you can laugh at yourself.

·
Premium Member
6,600 Posts
He's committed to opinions without reason though. When asked to support a position, he just insults you and says you're too dumb to have the right opinion.
I've rewritten this more than a few times. That tells me I should relax about it some, I really shouldn't feel that much about it. I think because of the insults, I like to pick at the gaffs, mostly because I find it funny that someone that arrogant gaffs so often. I absolutely do love to have fun, and appreciate good humor. Humor is so much better than anger and hate, so I'll continue to enjoy and have fun with it. The insults are empty and hollow.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
He's committed to opinions without reason though. When asked to support a position, he just insults you and says you're too dumb to have the right opinion.
If you feel you may have a future satisfactory result , then keep it going.:geek:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts