Honda VTX Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Thank you guys and gals. They transfered my daughter to Charlotte yesterday, better Dr's there. She looked so much better yesterday morning when I saw her.

Al how things looking this afternoon any news at all?

More Prayers...

·
Registered
24 Posts
prayers sent.

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Again thanks to everyone for the prayers.

The Ex is still in really bad shape. They have her in an Induced Coma and on life support. She has had around 5 or 6 surgeries so far and has many more to come. Her mom and dad stopped by the shop yesterday to update me and said about every bone in her face is broke, her back is broke, both legs and pelvis. I don't remember which foot but one of them is crushed and the Dr is saying it will take two years of surgeries and then it will still bother her.

My daughter is recovering quickly and doing very well. She has a broken leg, broke L-4, broken wrist and some internal injuries that have been operated on. The will be operating on her back next week sometime. They have put a back brace on her and she got to sit up for the first time yesterday. I didn't get to see her yesterday but her uncle sent me a picture of her sitting up in the wheel chair and she had her beautiful smile glowing.

Thank you all for your prayers, they are certainly helping.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have said a prayer for your ex and your daughter every day since I heard the news. I am glad you daughter is getting better. They will both continue to be in my prayers.

Tina

·
Registered
270 Posts
Prayers sent from the D.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts