Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts listed are for a 2002 VTX 1800c and are in mint condition having been stored for 20 years.
NEW stock exhaust $200.00 (had dealer install Vance & Hines before I picked up bike when bought new)
Both mirriors mint condition $ 50.00
Cobra billit aluminum caliper covers with milled design (2) $ 35.00
Front Rotors 12000 mi on them very good condition $ 70.00
Rear wheel dust cover (rim to differential) $35.00
Front turn signal mounting bracket (2) $25.00
2 Rear turn signals $30.00
License plate light $15.00
turn signal clear lens (2) $15.00
Rear master cylinder and hose $35.00
Kuryakayn 2amp load equalizer (new) $10.00

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
PM'd, caliper covers and dust cover

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
Just a tip on shipping exhaust....pack the chit out them..extra attention on the tips...carriers are not gentle...GLWS.....

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Just a tip on shipping exhaust....pack the chit out them..extra attention on the tips...carriers are not gentle...GLWS.....
Not to mention expensive and bulky as well. To the OP, you might include your location.

Reactions: TennX

·
Registered
17 Posts
How much are you asking for the exhaust? Where you located? If you're in driving distance I'm willing to come get them. Never mind, I just looked where you're from and you are no where near me. I'll just pay for shipping. Just let me know how much you want for it.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I could do the exhaust and the front turn signal brackets for $200.00
I have never bought anything on here before so, do I pay you first and trust that you will send my items as they look in the pic or do I receive them first look them over and then pay you? I'm sure you don't want to get screwed but trust me, neither do I. Could you do me a favor and take some pics of the parts, please?

I'm not trying to sound rude, I just wish we lived closer to each other so I can look at the parts. I can pay you through Zelle (which is easier for me) or I can do PayPal.

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
If I may ,,,Ive been buying and selling on here for 14 + years..never a bad experience....its a leap of faith....If I selling I go ahead and send item with expectation of buyer doing the same...if I’m buying similar process....not telling u folks how to do it...just relating...good luck to the both of u...

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I may ,,,Ive been buying and selling on here for 14 + years..never a bad experience....its a leap of faith....If I selling I go ahead and send item with expectation of buyer doing the same...if I’m buying similar process....not telling u folks how to do it...just relating...good luck to the both of u...
I have never bought anything on here before so, do I pay you first and trust that you will send my items as they look in the pic or do I receive them first look them over and then pay you? I'm sure you don't want to get screwed but trust me, neither do I. Could you do me a favor and take some pics of the parts, please?

I'm not trying to sound rude, I just wish we lived closer to each other so I can look at the parts. I can pay you through Zelle (which is easier for me) or I can do PayPal.
my cell # is 815 347 1841 text me your cell number so I can send pics. I'm outside Chicago

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you. I don't mind paying up front, just as long I get what's on the picture. It's a nail biting feeling, not knowing what you are really getting and taking the word of the other party.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I concur, great group around here. I just did a deal with a member for some shocks. We settled on a fair price, I sent him the funds, he sent me the shocks.. No muss, no fuss. And had a couple nice visits to boot.

I like being able to trust people. If I was to ever get screwed, it would be their karma to deal with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts