Honda VTX Forum banner

Extra Parts

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  10Ring 
#1 ·
All parts listed are for a 2002 VTX 1800c and are in mint condition having been stored for 20 years.
NEW stock exhaust $200.00 (had dealer install Vance & Hines before I picked up bike when bought new)
Both mirriors mint condition $ 50.00
Cobra billit aluminum caliper covers with milled design (2) $ 35.00
Front Rotors 12000 mi on them very good condition $ 70.00
Rear wheel dust cover (rim to differential) $35.00
Front turn signal mounting bracket (2) $25.00
2 Rear turn signals $30.00
License plate light $15.00
turn signal clear lens (2) $15.00
Rear master cylinder and hose $35.00
Kuryakayn 2amp load equalizer (new) $10.00

#6 ·
Not to mention expensive and bulky as well. To the OP, you might include your location.

Reactions: TennX
#13 ·
If I may ,,,Ive been buying and selling on here for 14 + years..never a bad experience....its a leap of faith....If I selling I go ahead and send item with expectation of buyer doing the same...if I’m buying similar process....not telling u folks how to do it...just relating...good luck to the both of u...

#14 ·
I have never bought anything on here before so, do I pay you first and trust that you will send my items as they look in the pic or do I receive them first look them over and then pay you? I'm sure you don't want to get screwed but trust me, neither do I. Could you do me a favor and take some pics of the parts, please?

I'm not trying to sound rude, I just wish we lived closer to each other so I can look at the parts. I can pay you through Zelle (which is easier for me) or I can do PayPal.
my cell # is 815 347 1841 text me your cell number so I can send pics. I'm outside Chicago

#16 ·
I concur, great group around here. I just did a deal with a member for some shocks. We settled on a fair price, I sent him the funds, he sent me the shocks.. No muss, no fuss. And had a couple nice visits to boot.

I like being able to trust people. If I was to ever get screwed, it would be their karma to deal with.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.