Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this product? If so, I would like to know your thoughts. Pictures would also be nice. It is expensive, but if it works like they say and as well as they show, I will spend the money, but a lot of times the hype is more than the product.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
OK, I'll bite. WTF is it, and whats it supposed to do?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I met a man who uses it. Everything was shiny. Tires, seat, fairing, everything. Bugs wipe off. I tried a bit of his on the one side front of my tank. Bugs came right off, regardless of how long they'd been there. Looked pretty shiny too. It $75 here in Canuckistan.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I know several guys who work for the local Pepsi plant. When you pay $2.50 or more for that fountain soda, there is maybe .10 worth of actual syrup in it. The rest is water and ice if you add some. How much is that worth? I'm not one who jumps at the latest gadget or 'wonder' product. If it's still around in 5 years and has a good reputation, maybe I'll try it when I've used up all my other 'wonder' products. Anyone want a few cans of SLICK 50? Or Royal Purple?

·
Registered
731 Posts
I know several guys who work for the local Pepsi plant. When you pay $2.50 or more for that fountain soda, there is maybe .10 worth of actual syrup in it. The rest is water and ice if you add some. How much is that worth? I'm not one who jumps at the latest gadget or 'wonder' product. If it's still around in 5 years and has a good reputation, maybe I'll try it when I've used up all my other 'wonder' products. Anyone want a few cans of SLICK 50? Or Royal Purple?
No thanks, but I have a few Shamwow's that I got as gift. On second thought I wouldn't even give those away.
Don't need to piss anyone off. :wink2:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I tried the sample, Worked so easy and great I got the lager bottle.
Sprays on clear mist. Wipe, (lasts a very long time you use so little) buff a little and got some awesome deep shine. Bugs, even on windshield come off very easy now also.

Use it on seats, paint, chrome, footboards, Works on everything on bike..
Me likey!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts