Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal, please read evereything so we have no mis-understandings.

Pete has the raw Proton 4 back from the caster. He still has to have them machined on the inside to make everything fit properly. But he doesn't want to pay to have them machined if he can't sell them. They will be available in 3 to 4 weeks. Approximately the first week of May.

So we are taking pre-orders now and Pete is only going to machine the amount that we take pre-orders for.

So if you have been on the fence on this one it is your one chance to get the Proton 4. And yes they are more expensive than when Pete was making them himself and not having to pay for labor or machine time.

Here is the link to order:

http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/vtx/p ... p?pid=4361

I will post a picture of the one I just received in a little bit.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the lastest date we have to have our order in to get one of these?
Probably the end of next week so that Pete can still get them done on time.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hal,
These will be polished aluminum?
Byron

·
Registered
157 Posts
Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! Got mine ordered!

Thanks Hal & Pete!!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
No doubt it's a work of art.
So are swimsuit models & I can't afford them either.
I'm happy 4 da 1's that can...........................

Let me know if ya have any shipping damage/non-machined/polished or factory seconds @ considerable discount.

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
WOW Finally Here :D :D There is gonna Be allot of Happy "X" Riders Out there!!! Wish I had that Much Coin :(

·
Registered
885 Posts
I also will buy your used Thunder, Hurricane or Big Air Kit. Too rich for my blood. Would have bought today for the previous $375. Send me a PM if interested.

:cry:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And I like the Hypercharger too. Its the Corvette of Air Intakes. But Pete's Proton 4 is the Ferrari and Lamborghini all in one. People actually will notice the Proton 4 over anything else on your bike.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yea no offense but $699 sounds like its from a Harley Dealer :mrgreen:

if it looks like the picture posted on your site to purchase, i still think the pro hyper looks a hell of alot better....love the butterflies....but just my opinion..

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Yea but this is something the Harley guys can't have. :twisted:

FLVTX03 said:
yea no offense but $699 sounds like its from a Harley Dealer :mrgreen:

if it looks like the picture posted on your site to purchase, i still think the pro hyper looks a hell of alot better....love the butterflies....but just my opinion..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is this a "bolt-on" kind of thing or does there require cutting/grinding or anything irreversable like that?

·
Registered
271 Posts
FINALLY :pepper1: ....I've ordered mine!!!!!

Thanks German Pete and HDL.

1 - 20 of 299 Posts