• Oct 7 / 8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
vtxter said:
I can make any of the weekends but the 23 & 24th the colors are good and its warmer!! :D Everybody must like riding in the cold cause the 7th & 8th is winning so far. Brrrrrrrr

I hate riding in the cold bro, I was all for the 23rd, and 24th, I dont care about the colors, he!! on the last fall ride I was watching the rode to much to even see the colors, and this is Wisconsin, we will see the colors soon enough.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Gbert said:
I will go any weekend, as long as it is not too...

Windy
Hot
Cold
Cloudy
Humid

Or any chance of...

Rain
Snow
Drizzle
Humidity

Beside this, i think we are pretty well clear...

By the anything between 74 and 80 degrees, and Sunny would be nice as well...

This is just my 2 cents.

Thank you,
Gbert
:D :eek: :lol: :shock: 8) :wink:

LMFAO. Im with you Gbert.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Ok Roadblock, whats the date then, it looks like everyone that cared has said what they wanted. It is up to you, it is your ride, so not to sway you or anything, but a warmer ride this year shure would be nice. :lol:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It is a 30 day poll and the poll will decide. It isn't MY ride ... I just got stuck with them, I guess because I have sooo much fun :)
BTW ... Let's not get TOO carried away with all the hysterics about the cold. Last year it was chilly being cloudy and in the 40s but the year before it was sunny and 70.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
That may be true RB, but the later in the season the better chance of foul weather. I personally dont like riding in cold weather.

I can ride in it, just dont like it.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
bigdaddy1 said:
That may be true RB, but the later in the season the better chance of foul weather. I personally dont like riding in cold weather.

I can ride in it, just dont like it.

WORD! LOL, but bro you realy dont want to miss the Dells trip. I HATE THE COLD, but I will do what it takes to do the Dells ride.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hey,

Is someone voting more than once for the weekend of their choice? I'm looking at the number of votes and the number of people making comments and it doesn't seem to be adding up. :?

Dale

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I voted and didn't reply, is that ok?

OH, I was the one with the heated blanket on the last Fall Colors Ride!!! :p 8) :wink:

Where the HELL is Ace?

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I voted and didn't comment. I'm one. Just seeing how it shakes out. Cold don't bother me much after the Spring run, but RAIN is a NO-GO for me. This summer, there has been plenty of that to go around.

I like Oct. 7th personnally. I have to work previous weekends....Stupid job.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
David said:
I voted and didn't reply, is that ok?

OH, I was the one with the heated blanket on the last Fall Colors Ride!!! :p 8) :wink:

Where the HELL is Ace?
I think that is ok David. LOL. Last fall was cold as he!!, and the spring one was cold getting there, but after that it was great.

She would like to go with me for once, but she hates the cold, but is comming even if its cold. I think she will be cold on that ride no matter what, unless its 90 out. LOL

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I was just stirring this thread up to keep it on the top and be side’s my choice was loosing ground and not in 1st place anymore:D

I can't make the 30th of Sept, for sure and there's a snowballs chance in hell that I could make any of the others either :( , we'll see.

Dale

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
ace lucas said:
I cast my vote to early as i hadn't looked at my calender my vote goes to oct. 7/8 I hit the 24th instead, sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:
We are off the 23rd,24th, but we are also off 7th,8th, but even if it is are weekend to work, we will both call in sick.

·
Registered
102 Posts
dells run

Sept 30-Oct 1would work best for Rachael and I. We don't care if it rains, snows, blows or craps on us, we will be there!!! We would prefer warmer, calm weather with a slight breeze to keep it cool and full sunshine, but whatever. :D Hope to see everyone there so we can ride all day long and party the night away!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Sept.30th

So......is that the final date? sept30-Oct1 ??

Not that far away. Need to make arrangements.

Lets Ride!

Ken

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Re: Sept.30th

monster said:
So......is that the final date? sept30-Oct1 ??

Not that far away. Need to make arrangements.

Lets Ride!

Ken

Roadblock said its a 30 day vote, at the end of that time, the winning date is it. I belive he did the post on aug. 1st, so I would say we will know on the 30th of this month.

21 - 40 of 103 Posts