Honda VTX Forum banner

Which weekend for the Fall Dells ride?

  • Sept 28 - 30

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct 5 - 7

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
21 - 40 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,824 Posts
monty26 said:
I'm kinda mad now. I can't go anymore. I have a wedding that saturday. Maybe i'll see if I can make it just for friday night...but might not be looking good.
There will always be another time Bro! :D
BTW what happened to your avatar?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Absolutely. The more the merrier. I was just waiting until we had a firm date to post over on the Minnesota board again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,824 Posts
Caps said:
Hey guys I got a question for you. Can some of us Minnesotan's join you on this. Last spring Roadblock invited us to the spring Dells ride, but I think only one of us could make it. My bike was still in pieces at the time.
ABSOLUTELY BRO! Anyone is invited to ride and party with the WIVO's!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
bigdaddy1 said:
Looks like if I go it will be a solo trip again. Beth doesnt seem interested in the ride.

Dude, tell her that right now I personaly know of three wifes, and or girlfriends going for sure, and I know there is a good chance of three others comming. Tell her to let her hair down, and come meet WIVOS, and have a good time. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Reaper said:
bigdaddy1 said:
Looks like if I go it will be a solo trip again. Beth doesnt seem interested in the ride.

Dude, tell her that right now I personaly know of three wifes, and or girlfriends going for sure, and I know there is a good chance of three others comming. Tell her to let her hair down, and come meet WIVOS, and have a good time. LOL
Beth gave me some story about that with her job she gets so few weekends off that she doesnt want to "waste" them. I know the real story however. A few months ago we took a ride up to the Dells and back with a group from my work. She was so sore afterwards that she hasnt been on the bike since. I explained to her that this time we wouldnt be going up and back in the same day, that we would have time to sit and relaxe. I dont know if I can talk her into it or not. We will see.


I havent decided to go myself yet if she isnt going. I will find out Wednsday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,553 Posts
bigdaddy1 said:
Reaper said:
bigdaddy1 said:
Looks like if I go it will be a solo trip again. Beth doesnt seem interested in the ride.

Dude, tell her that right now I personaly know of three wifes, and or girlfriends going for sure, and I know there is a good chance of three others comming. Tell her to let her hair down, and come meet WIVOS, and have a good time. LOL
Beth gave me some story about that with her job she gets so few weekends off that she doesnt want to "waste" them. I know the real story however. A few months ago we took a ride up to the Dells and back with a group from my work. She was so sore afterwards that she hasnt been on the bike since. I explained to her that this time we wouldnt be going up and back in the same day, that we would have time to sit and relaxe. I dont know if I can talk her into it or not. We will see.


I havent decided to go myself yet if she isnt going. I will find out Wednsday.
ULTIMATE is the only word that comes to mine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
I have the Mustang seats now. Part of the problem is we rode for over 5 hours straight. I dont care what seat you have, you'll be sore after that. I'm sure that if I can get her on the bike she will be ok.

I'll keep working on it, we'll see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,824 Posts
bigdaddy1 said:
I have the Mustang seats now. Part of the problem is we rode for over 5 hours straight. I dont care what seat you have, you'll be sore after that. I'm sure that if I can get her on the bike she will be ok.

I'll keep working on it, we'll see.
You should have let her get off the back while filling up with fuel. :lol: :lol: Longest I've been in the saddle with fuel breaks and one meal is 12 hours. It's a long damn time to ride. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
2FS4LV said:
bigdaddy1 said:
I have the Mustang seats now. Part of the problem is we rode for over 5 hours straight. I dont care what seat you have, you'll be sore after that. I'm sure that if I can get her on the bike she will be ok.

I'll keep working on it, we'll see.
You should have let her get off the back while filling up with fuel. :lol: :lol: Longest I've been in the saddle with fuel breaks and one meal is 12 hours. It's a long damn time to ride. :D

LMAO


But Big Daddy you are right, I can do about 6hrs on my DayTripper Mustang seat, and its not as cushy as yours, but we are all built different, and it will very, but I still like to get off the bike ever 2hrs for a stretch. The thing I like about my new seat over most the others I have had is that there is three different positions I can sit in comfy, it makes a big difference to beabile to move around a bit. Dont push her bro. Jamie hated the bike when I got my first one, said she would never ride. This year, she is getting her own bike. Give her time. Offer to cage it up there for her to be comfy. Then after she is here, and with the other ladys, she will get the idea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
2FS4LV said:
monty26 said:
I'm kinda mad now. I can't go anymore. I have a wedding that saturday. Maybe i'll see if I can make it just for friday night...but might not be looking good.
There will always be another time Bro! :D
BTW what happened to your avatar?
Uhmm... They are not mine anymore :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
monty26 said:
2FS4LV said:
monty26 said:
I'm kinda mad now. I can't go anymore. I have a wedding that saturday. Maybe i'll see if I can make it just for friday night...but might not be looking good.
There will always be another time Bro! :D
BTW what happened to your avatar?
Uhmm... They are not mine anymore :)
Sorry to hear that Buddy, she seemed like a nice girl. You never know sometimes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
357 Posts
Falls on my weekend with my daughter so I won't be able to make it again. Have fun. Hopefully I will be able to make the Spring ride.

Brew
 
21 - 40 of 150 Posts
Top