41 - 60 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Smoken'JOE said:
Reaper said:
Here is the 3lb burrito I will be eating that Saturday night :twisted:

Does it look that bad when it comes out tooooooooooooooooooo :p
That one is from last year, the one this year looked way better, and was way better, and you dont want to know what they look, or smell like comming out. :twisted:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Caps said:
I'm not riding behind Reaper :shock:

ROLMFAO. Dont worry bro, my wife will be on the back of the bike to filter it out for you :twisted: This will hopfully be her last long ride on the back of my bike, as when spring arrives she will be strutting her own bike around.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Has anyone set a time or place to meet on Oct. 5th. If there is going to be a group ride we would like to add two bikes to it. Wife and I will be going only for one night (friday) and leaving sat. late afternoon.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
There are generally several groups that head out based on work and other variables. Myself and a couple of others will ( if history is any indicator) leave Milwaukee around 2 or 3 and arrive in the Dells around 6. We like to take our time and make a few stops along the way.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
2FS4LV said:
Felicia, Val, Randy, and I will probably leave around 9-10am and get there around 11-12. We'll kick back and drink a few waiting for you! :D

I think Jamie and I will get out about 10:00, and head up there slow and easy, but still planning on getting there about 1:00-2:00, shower, get Corona, and water for the room, and she will need MT. Dew LOL, then dinner, and WIVO party time after that.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
van13dutch said:
Has anyone set a time or place to meet on Oct. 5th. If there is going to be a group ride we would like to add two bikes to it. Wife and I will be going only for one night (friday) and leaving sat. late afternoon.

If you dont find anyone from Milwaukee to ride with, let me know. I will be going past 83 and I94 about 11:00, and would meet you at the Dairy Queen parking lot there if you want, and you can ride up with us. My cell number is 262-909-9406

·
Registered
524 Posts
Looking forward to this little weekend trip :D It's been a while since we cut lose and enjoyed some stress free time.Thanks for posting estimated times. We have entire friday off and will decide on depart time when it nears.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
van13dutch said:
Looking forward to this little weekend trip :D It's been a while since we cut lose and enjoyed some stress free time.Thanks for posting estimated times. We have entire friday off and will decide on depart time when it nears.

Us to bro. The Dells rides are like our like excape, and usualy the only real parting we do all summer. All week long its work and school, kids and normal life. Let me know if you want to ride with, and we will work it out no matter what bro.

·
Super Moderator
63,659 Posts
Well, I see you guy choose October again so I'm out. Marianne's birthday is that weekend and I did the falls ride once on her birthday, I won't make the same mistake twice :lol:

Have fun and see you there in the spring 8)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
Well, I see you guy choose October again so I'm out. Marianne's birthday is that weekend and I did the falls ride once on her birthday, I won't make the same mistake twice :lol:

Have fun and see you there in the spring 8)

I hate the Otober weekends bro, it was just the only one we could do this year, so we were kind of hoping for it, so much so, that we had booked rooms before the voting even started, LOL

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Hey guys I was wondering if you show up Friday or Saturday to the Dells? Here's my deal; I just found out about a wedding I have to go to Saturday night :cry: . If some of you will be there Friday, I will leave Friday morning and hook up with you in the afternoon. Then I'll leave Saturday morning back home.

If nobody is showing up Friday then I will look forward to your next one in the spring.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Caps said:
Hey guys I was wondering if you show up Friday or Saturday to the Dells? Here's my deal; I just found out about a wedding I have to go to Saturday night :cry: . If some of you will be there Friday, I will leave Friday morning and hook up with you in the afternoon. Then I'll leave Saturday morning back home.

If nobody is showing up Friday then I will look forward to your next one in the spring.

Friday night is the best party :twisted: if that helps bro.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Caps said:

I'm doing the exact same thing... Party friday, then go back home saturday morning for a wedding...

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
monty26 said:
Caps said:

I'm doing the exact same thing... Party friday, then go back home saturday morning for a wedding...
Cool... didn't think you were going to make it at all....

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Maybe I should go for Friday night, it would be a first. Have stuff to do on Sunday morning (Slimey Crud run!) so Sat. night would be best spent at home. I haven't decided yet.

41 - 60 of 150 Posts