Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here it is, since I been getting asked.

Jamie called MOMA, she broke her leg Sunday when we left, her Beotch daughter told her God was paying her back for nto kicking us out, LMAO.

I guess there was a complaint from a motel stayer upstairs, that we were to loud, MOMA told him there was more of us, what did he think she could do, LMAO. She would like it if we took the whole motel, so lets do it.

Sept. 25th, and 26th nothing going on in the Dells that weekend so far, but there is weeks before, and after..,

Top hat motel 1-608-253-5431 She will hold rooms for a few days, you can cancel your room 48hrs in advance for no charge, resurve a room NOW with your card, nothing will be charged now.

Come one come all lets make it another fun one, I told Moma we would try to behave a bit better this time. GOT that NICK ( NO POS IN THE ROOM) LMFAO

·
Registered
547 Posts
We're not missing this one! Room reserved. What did you people do to the poor motel owner and her daughter. She broke her foot after you all left. Forget to pick all of your empties. :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Still hungover from the last one.

Hey Workman, you better hope they cleaned that room real good after we got done with it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Still hungover from the last one.

Hey Workman, you better hope they cleaned that room real good after we got done with it.
Brad,

Ok,

1. Gross
  2. Room 20 is downstairs next to the room with the first hot tub you jacklegs jumped into.
  3. Again, gross
Did you ever get that baffle out of that pipe??? It best be gone next time I see that bike, or I'm stealing the radiator shroud.

·
Registered
996 Posts
That's my daughters B-day weekend so can't make it:cry:.... I'll leave it to somebody else to have a POS:lol::thumbup:............
Do what all of us other parents do - celebrate the kid's birthday the weekend earlier...she gets her gifts earlier and you get your weekend!!! Everyone WINS!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Brad,

Ok,

1. Gross
  2. Room 20 is downstairs next to the room with the first hot tub you jacklegs jumped into.
  3. Again, gross
Did you ever get that baffle out of that pipe??? It best be gone next time I see that bike, or I'm stealing the radiator shroud.
I did get the baffle out and removed all the packing, sounds a little louder now. :D

Jennifer and I were in room 20 right between John and Ben (talking about the rooms not a manwich you homo), all I have to say is don't bring a black light.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Yo,

I think Ben was in Room 20....but I probably wouldn't want to take a blacklight in there either or anywhere in that motel for that matter. There was no room in between Ben and John...19 and 20. Whew! I wouldn't want to be sleeping anywhere Brad and Jennifer have been!!!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts