Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
LMAO thats to funny Ben had yoddha,,,i mean 21 and brad and jen had 20....LMAO id be more afrade of bens room....;) next room over was nicks where his bike tryed to get in on the fun... yo nick i have to send you the pick of you on your bike in the hotel room came out pritty good...lmao

reminds me of a great story.

(daughter) "excuse me i was just told there is a bike in that room"

(Nick) "theres no bike in the room"

(daughter) "theres no bike in THAT ROOM?!" pointing at the bike though the open window

(Nick) "no theres no bike in that room"

(daughter) "look here, that bike" still pointing at it

(Nick) "OH THAT BIKE"

·
Registered
898 Posts
LMAO thats to funny Ben had yoddha,,,i mean 21 and brad and jen had 20....LMAO id be more afrade of bens room....;) next room over was nicks where his bike tryed to get in on the fun... yo nick i have to send you the pick of you on your bike in the hotel room came out pritty good...lmao

reminds me of a great story.

(daughter) "excuse me i was just told there is a bike in that room"

(Nick) "theres no bike in the room"

(daughter) "theres no bike in THAT ROOM?!" pointing at the bike though the open window

(Nick) "no theres no bike in that room"

(daughter) "look here, that bike" still pointing at it

(Nick) "OH THAT BIKE"

What Bike you talkin bout,,

Ohhhhh, That POS :lol::lol::lol::thumbup:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sorry ladies and gentlemen Caryn and I cannot make it. We will be on our honeymoon. However I was thinking bachelor party there the weekend of the 12th but you have this weekend planned. By the way Caryn and I left a 300p on Sunday and mama was still walking around. Also so was the heathen daughter of hers too. I know there was no emptys or cigarette butts around....I helped cleaning those up.

The people bitching were probably those Harley ballbusting morons.

Have fun...and if i do decide to go up there on Sept 11 and 12 for my bachelor party...who would come up?

keith

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
WE ARE GOING! Its been a long funky summer, cant say its been bad, but just not like anything I would have expected. Lots of ups, and lots of downs. Just been through some very rough family stuff, and not feeling all that good, but in life, we can accept the bad, and just die off with it, or we can use the bad to teach us, and show us new ways.

Its not looking like this will be a very big Dells ride, but I dont really care, no matter how many show, we will make it a good time.
We been thinking about trying to keep alot of it right at the motel, order Pizza delivered right there again one night, set up the mini bar in the room again, and maybe keep it a bit more personal.

Everyone is welcome to give ideas, and or come up with rides. I am haveing a hard time with my Computer, and not getting on much, and to be honest I dont really care to come here everyday, I try to stop here about once a month now. I will do it more as the dells gets closer, but most of you got my cell number, and my email.

Jamie and I havnt been drinking, we are not really feeling the whole drinking thing much at all. I will have a few at the dells, and I had a few on the forth, but I think I am just not finding anything much exciting about drinking anymore, as I said, I didnt quit, just not finding any reasons to do it much at all anymore. We been getting out here and there on the bike, just her and I for little four hour rides, been finding roads I never seen before, and its been nice.

You all have fun, and be safe, see you soon.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey all ! ! We hope to be going too, I heard that an 1100 VTC is acceptable among all those beautiful vtx's, ha ha. Hey Reaper, maybe I missed the boat on this, maybe the dells run was alot about the drink and the crazyness. . . but since I've met you and the other vtx'rs, I felt like these runs were about getting away from it all. To be with and accepted into a group of people with heart, free minds and spirits, to be who we are and enjoy the ride. . . I too have given up quite a good amount of intaking alcohol this year ( somthing someone shared with me at the dells run made me think a bit ). My choice no one elses. The ups and downs are a way of life balancing out. I don't have any other way to contact you so I used the board, sorry if it's wrong. DON"T FORGET. Those of us who ride together, ride because it was a gift given to us to enjoy as we can, together or alone, in the rain, the sun, the wind, and the beauty of it all. DON"T FORGET WHAT IT'S ABOUT. From a friend to a friend, Hector

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hey all ! ! We hope to be going too, I heard that an 1100 VTC is acceptable among all those beautiful vtx's, ha ha. Hey Reaper, maybe I missed the boat on this, maybe the dells run was alot about the drink and the crazyness. . . but since I've met you and the other vtx'rs, I felt like these runs were about getting away from it all. To be with and accepted into a group of people with heart, free minds and spirits, to be who we are and enjoy the ride. . . I too have given up quite a good amount of intaking alcohol this year ( somthing someone shared with me at the dells run made me think a bit ). My choice no one elses. The ups and downs are a way of life balancing out. I don't have any other way to contact you so I used the board, sorry if it's wrong. DON"T FORGET. Those of us who ride together, ride because it was a gift given to us to enjoy as we can, together or alone, in the rain, the sun, the wind, and the beauty of it all. DON"T FORGET WHAT IT'S ABOUT. From a friend to a friend, Hector

Hey bro, you are always welcome any place with me, my home included. The rides are about getting away, and having fun with friends, and its why My wife and I are thinking about spending more time around the motel, the bars are so crowded its hard to talk. My cell is 262-909-9406 bro, and my email is [email protected] Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Yeah,
I think the Dells has been evolving into a getaway and social time to be with friends. Its always great to see everyone and hang out, have a couple, act silly, stuff like that. Jen and I were sayin that maybe the next Dells gathering we attend we stay back and just enjoy the atmosphere like Reaper does instead of getting exhausted riding all day. (Especially if the weather is less than ideal) We've seen the route many times now. We just want to rest, and then PARTY!!!

Reaps, better be bringing some good tequila next time though, that Montezuma was positively awful bro. I can't believe we drank that.....

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yeah,
I think the Dells has been evolving into a getaway and social time to be with friends. Its always great to see everyone and hang out, have a couple, act silly, stuff like that. Jen and I were sayin that maybe the next Dells gathering we attend we stay back and just enjoy the atmosphere like Reaper does instead of getting exhausted riding all day. (Especially if the weather is less than ideal) We've seen the route many times now. We just want to rest, and then PARTY!!!

Reaps, better be bringing some good tequila next time though, that Montezuma was positively awful bro. I can't believe we drank that.....

Hey, I went riding Saturday, just not with all you yahoos, LOL Jamie, me , workman, and lisa all took a nice little ride, we had a good time, and didnt get all wet, LOL oh and you were the only one not likeing the tequila bro, and I didnt bring it, since we didnt have the van, my good stuff stayed home, LOL but I finished off the good stuff when I got home from the Dells. I am not big on the long rides, and Saturdays ride was just longer then I care for, so we hit the town a bit, had some lunch, and after a nice rest at the motel, we jumped on the bikes, it was really nice, no planned ride, no stress, just hit the back roads got lost, and when we wanted to come back, I put the motel in the GPS, and we came right back, very nice. I got to tell you bro, I have never been all that impressed with any top shelf tequila I have tried, and the Montezuma is one of the best low end tequilas I have ever tried, but to eachthere own, by the time we salt and lime and shoot them it could be anything and it wouldnt make a differeance to me.
I cant take the drinking like I used to, and it just isnt fun like it used to be, I dont mind the suttle buzz, but I dont think anyone will see me drunk again, it seems like everyone says I have a good time when I am drunk, but it suckx for me not to remember it the next day, also it has been kicking in the migrains with me, and that just shutts down the whole day for me, so I am about done with ALL beer, and will only drink controled shots of tequila.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Its nothin man, we just want to hang with YOU next time we come out. Every time we ride its cold, rainy, and sucky this year. Riding in that totally drains ya. I'd like to get there and just chill for once too. Hangin with the Reapermania. Yeah, and a couple good sips of fine tequila will work just fine. Then can we blast some metal???? Can we? Can we huh????

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Its nothin man, we just want to hang with YOU next time we come out. Every time we ride its cold, rainy, and sucky this year. Riding in that totally drains ya. I'd like to get there and just chill for once too. Hangin with the Reapermania. Yeah, and a couple good sips of fine tequila will work just fine. Then can we blast some metal???? Can we? Can we huh????

Thats exactly what I was saying bro. Jamie and I this fall plan on relaxing more while there, not looking for hardcore drinking, or hardcore riding, just hanging with friends, a little BSing, a few mellow drinkins. Anyway everyone can do what they want, but my wife and I will be kicking back at the motel relaxing, and taking in the time away from home. We thought we would have Pizzas deliverd, and have the mini bar in the room again, and maybe then we can get to all know everyone, more like a mini Meet N Greet. Anyone that wants to rip it up at the bars is more then welcome to, We might even go there and dance a bit for an hour or so, but we plan on 90% of the time hangging out.

·
Registered
185 Posts
O.K. to all the mellow times at the hotel,,, BUT,,, WE GOTTA DO THE KARAOKE !!! ALL OF US !!! and an unscheduled ride is always good for me. Can't wait to see ya all there, Hector and Christy

·
Registered
185 Posts
And thanks for the contact info bro, I will us it !!

·
Registered
424 Posts
We will still be there. These trips are my time to relax away from the crap of everyday life ( if only for a little while). I have met some great people on these Dells trips and made some lasting friendships. It really is more about getting together with friends and seeing the sights although there is some drinking and a little drunken kareoke (okay...maybe more than a little). These will never be kid friendly weekends but they are weekends were we can all act like kids for awhile if we want. Wouldn't miss it for anything.

ps- Is it time to go yet???:dontknow:

21 - 40 of 112 Posts