Honda VTX Forum banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I'm surprised she let you cancel.
I'll be up there either way.
We're going to watch my daughter field hockey game in Beaver Dam and she has parent teacher conferences saturday morning.:grin:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Final roster...?

Well, last day before the Falls Dells ride. Was hoping there was gonna MORE of a WIVO turn-out considering this will finally be my 1st & NOT last appearance and all but we're just gonna have to make the best of it I figure with the small gathering of WIVO's coming out. Looks like here's the final list of attendees. Lookin forward to meetin all of you tomorrow!!! JohnZ

1) Redrdrx
2) DRFLGD (Felicia)
3) Monty26
4) 2intheshadow (Padre)
5) Intruder Rider
6)
7)
8) Rock-n-Roll X

Maybe's :dontknow:
9) MAMAvan
10) willride365

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Looks like our Illinois contingent keeps getting smaller and smaller. Ben (nitrousx) now won't be able to make it...awaiting word from Johnzz. Monty and I are in for sure and look forward to seeing everyone from north of the border later this afternoon. Everyone ride safe!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Well, when it rains it pours! As much as I was lookin forward to my 1st Dells ride this weekend, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to now take a rain check for the spring Dells ride. Due to a medical issue (...not with me) but within my family, my presence is required back home. Ride safe ALL, and see you in the spring! JohnZ

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
well i hope thoughs that went are haveing fun this is the first time i missed in 3 years and realy sucks becouse its mine and stephs aniversery and the both of us will be spending it at work trying to make ends meet. lol,,, we will be there for the spring ride and ready to party i promouse that so watch out!! the IL crew will rise agine,,, maybe with some changes but we will be there ready to show you cheese heads how to party...lmao..j/k. be safe have fun watch out for your shadow...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Well, last day before the Falls Dells ride. Was hoping there was gonna MORE of a WIVO turn-out considering this will finally be my 1st & NOT last appearance and all but we're just gonna have to make the best of it I figure with the small gathering of WIVO's coming out. Looks like here's the final list of attendees. Lookin forward to meetin all of you tomorrow!!! JohnZ

1) Redrdrx
2) DRFLGD (Felicia)
3) Monty26
4) 2intheshadow (Padre)
5) Intruder Rider
6)
7)
8) Rock-n-Roll X

Maybe's :dontknow:
9) MAMAvan
10) willride365

"wivo" what is that.....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just to let you all know. i got home safe. The Mistress goes to the shop tomorrow, and MAYBE. . . I'll get her back in time to fit in one more ride before the end of the season. Thanks Intyruder for checking her out, Peace, hector

·
Registered
547 Posts
Stan and I made it home safe. Had a few rain drops here and there but nothing serious.

We had an awesome time, can't wait till Spring. Great to meet all the new people that we did, and it was fun hanging with you. Thanks for a great time.

Hope everyone else made it home safely too, take care.

Deb & Stan

81 - 100 of 112 Posts