Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I could take credit for this but I was just lucky enough to find it.
http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data/503/2601Bike_002.jpg

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry I cant seem to post more than 1 pic at a time
[/img]http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data/503/2601Bike_004.jpg
http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data/503/2601Bike_003.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
so what is it? and what are you gonna do with your front fender. I kinda need one.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear is a Metz 200, the front is a Dunny 170. I don't have the front fender. The bike came without it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
rbagby said:
The rear is a Metz 200, the front is a Dunny 170. I don't have the front fender. The bike came without it.
Is that a 1300C rear wheel on the front?
If so that would be a candiadte for a 1800 rear wheel on the front with a 200 for a Exile "Bulldozer" look !!!

Gotta love that Exile look !!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YOu got it Foots. It is a 1300 rear wheel. The only problem with going to the 1800 on the front is you would have to change the front end also. This is the stock front end. The right lower leg had to be shave slightly to accomadate the rotor.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way Foots that project is lookin sweet and yes you do gotta love the Exile look.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have an 1800 retro front wheel on my 1300 retro. Fits fine you just need an adapter plate machined so you can use you stock retro and you need custom spacers. I have a pic but the file size is to big. I can send it to someone if they want to post it.
Brian

·
Registered
332 Posts
so the stock 1300 front end will take a 170? i've been wondering about this for awhile. thinking of going to a 150.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Now that is S-W-E-E-T!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Darn, you beat me to it!

All you need, to go with that fat front weenie, is Front Trojan fender that Exile uses on the "Fat Tracker."

·
Registered
645 Posts
Man that thing is looking good. Way better pics than the first ones. When you gonna scotchbrite the pipes and rear fender rails? :D :lol: :D

All that shine is blinding me !!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I like that look!!! It looks like a bike that Arnold the Terminator would be riding with a sawed off shot gun strapped to him. I am sure you will get many questions asked....."What kind of bike is that?" VERY COOL!!! Excellent Job :lol:
"I'll Be Bock!!!!" 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very cool, about 8 months ago I posted a thread called "flat black and fenderless" and never did find a good example...

That looks great, as soon as I get my xs650 chopper back on the road, my x will have to get back on the stand to have this mod done. What are you using as a hubcap?

Also may I suggest throwing on 1300 S fork tube covers to "fatten up" the front end even more. And definately get the scotch brite out if that's the look you want. No billet barges!

Dred Dub

1 - 20 of 27 Posts