Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to a parts manufacturer. I was asked if the VTX custom bike builders would have any interest in a really beefy styled triple tree. Something that would compliment the style of the VTX.

I don't know what will come of it but the only thing I could find was a picture of the the ones that Pro-One sells.

Any thoughts??

Oh, one other thing. Seems to be a few rumors floating that Honda is about to drop the A-bomb on the V-Twin crowd. 250 as a stock rear tire? Increased motor size? Just rumors but from usually good sources.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
841 Posts
I think it's a great idea, Hal, but instead of the stand-up triple, go for the in-the-park homerun: make them adjustable rake triple-trees!
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Oh, one other thing. Seems to be a few rumors floating that Honda is about to drop the A-bomb on the V-Twin crowd. 250 as a stock rear tire? Increased motor size? Just rumors but from usually good sources.
i need an r6

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

droooollll :bump:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
what is it? a VTX-SS ??

what????? more power!!!!!!!! AND a fat tire too? Sounds like a slam dunk for honda again. does it have cowl induction like my old SS had ?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Talked to a parts manufacturer. I was asked if the VTX custom bike builders would have any interest in a really beefy styled triple tree. Something that would compliment the style of the VTX.
I for one would be interested. Especially if they were styled like the Pro Ones you have pictured. I'd actually like to see a whole front end available like that. One that would allow you to use any aftermarket front fender but still use the stock brake set-up.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Now there's an idea, haven't seen any custom VTX's with gold colored metal on it. I sure did like Cory Ness's gold/chrome and red one we saw at the BBBQ

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
I Could go for a New Fat Tripple to go with My Fat Forks :D :D Could Be a Very Cool Idea!!

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
LaMonster said:
PSP for Sale. :wink:

Can I Test Ride it for a Few Months :lol: :lol: Then I will Let U Know :wink: :wink:

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
[quote="Kevin Kuiper":24yc6rxt]Can I Test Ride it for a Few Months :lol: :lol: Then I will Let U Know :wink: :wink:
Yeah, so it can end up like the HDL truck :lol:[/quote:24yc6rxt]

WHAT :? :? I think the Cold Air Up there is Freezing your Head :lol: :lol: I Am The Only One who Never Hit anything with their Trucks, Now KC, Well :wink: :wink: :wink:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WHAT I Am The Only One who Never Hit anything with their Trucks, Now KC, Well
Hmm, let me think about that. Truck goes to Dallas, truck gets a big dent, truck returns with big dent, all while the same person was in charge of the truck. Isn't the Captain supposed to go down with his ship?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts