Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Love all you guys,,and you all know who you are,,OH and you too Dennis:wink2: Brothers we are because we ride in the wind and try to defeat those who impose on our freedom,gGod bless each and everyone of you who have served OUR country.your service is deeply ap2 preciated by us that could not for various reasons...THANK ALL OF YOU BROTHERs. THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO RADAR AND PAVTX..Thank All Of you!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Earl, thanks for the wake-up call. With no fall 'tree colors' ride, I guess everyone is hibernating early. I know I didn't ride nearly as much as I would've liked this year, and since I'm probably looking at left knee replacement in March, next riding season is def. up in the air until I see how rehab might turn out. GOD bless ya and your family, and have a great Christmas season.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm awake,and riding, but don't check this as much as I used to (for various reasons). You guys missed a great Rolling Thunder, and it's likely not the last.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Oh, and I'm thinking of coming up for the Roadhouse Rally in Altoona.

Any interest?
Same weekend as Thunder. I plan on Ebensburg's Wheels & Wings that Thursday around 4-5 PM. I had total left knee replaced 13 weeks ago tomorrow, only about 95% depends how much walking I feel up to.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Bullett, you need to go back to school and learn English, sentence structure, and spelling. I am not sure if all of us are dad's, but carry on.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Bullett, you need to go back to school and learn English, sentence structure, and spelling. I am not sure if all of us are dad's, but carry on.
Just saying....to know bullet (Earl) is to love him. We all can't have Phd.'s after our names.

·
Registered
777 Posts
It just seamed like he was spewing a lot of hate. But I have been wrong before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts