Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok to laugh later you must know my last name: GOGOS and shipping City:KAUKAUNA
So I called US Saddlebag CO. on Monday June 25th to order some bags. Talked to Peter (the guy in the video on the web site) he said they'ed be shipped out Tuesday and I'd have 'em Friday.
Still didn't have 'em today (Tuesday July 3rd) so I called to see what the hold up was. And here is what he said:
" I thought it was a prank order because of the repeat leters in your name and city." :lol: :roll: :?
Then I talked to another employee and he tried telling me that Peter was "forgetfull" and just forgot to send my order! :evil:

Thoes bag damn well better be worth the $600 I'm pissing into them! :x

·
Registered
248 Posts
If you don't end up gettting them, go with the Custom Classic bags. They are $550 including the easybrackets. Same quality as the Boss bags and great customer service.

·
Registered
714 Posts
scott051300 said:
Ok to laugh later you must know my last name: GOGOS and shipping City:KAUKAUNA
So I called US Saddlebag CO. on Monday June 25th to order some bags. Talked to Peter (the guy in the video on the web site) he said they'ed be shipped out Tuesday and I'd have 'em Friday.
Still didn't have 'em today (Tuesday July 3rd) so I called to see what the hold up was. And here is what he said:
" I thought it was a prank order because of the repeat leters in your name and city." :lol: :roll: :?
Then I talked to another employee and he tried telling me that Peter was "forgetfull" and just forgot to send my order! :evil:

Thoes bag damn well better be worth the $600 I'm pissing into them! :x
I had them on my retro for a while. They are a quality bag and look extremely kewl but even the largest, which is what I had was not very roomy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts