Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a ride yesterday to unwind a bit. It was just a bit cool but still felt great to get back on the bike. Ran over to Keevins and droped off the bike cover and swung by Tri's to see what he was up to. Seems his battery was a bit under the weather and refused to fire the bike. Nuts, had to ride alone. I watched as he pulled off the seat and got the tender hooked up.
I'm sure hoping tomorrow is decent riding weather.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Been outside all morning doing P M work on my pickup. Kept looking at the sky and then over at the bike thinking "hmm maybe just a short one"but I know myself to well a short one would turn into 100 miles.:shock: Then the wife would be pissy because I didn`t get the honey do`s done and I`d hear about it all night.Guess I`ll just have to hope for good weather tomarrow to ride with you:dontknow:

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm with ya. I'm hopin to make the Frozen Toes Run up in Bellingham tomorrow. I haven't ridden in 2 weeks! That's longer than I've gone in the last year! Man, I need a ride. Do you think I have a problem? Let's see...
Do I ever ride alone?... Yes
Do I tell myself I can quit any time?... Yes
Do I ... Aw heck, I'll just admit it, "My name is Chris and I'm a Rideaholic"
Happy New Year, now let's ride!

·
Banned
8,514 Posts
I'm with ya. I'm hopin to make the Frozen Toes Run up in Bellingham tomorrow. I haven't ridden in 2 weeks! That's longer than I've gone in the last year! Man, I need a ride. Do you think I have a problem? Let's see...
Do I ever ride alone?... Yes
Do I tell myself I can quit any time?... Yes
Do I ... Aw heck, I'll just admit it, "My name is Chris and I'm a Rideaholic"
Happy New Year, now let's ride!
Sounds like you're ready for the 12 step program for Rideaholics Aynonmous!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aw Chris, Don't be no quiter. The only step you need to take is one twards the bike, then get on it. :doorag:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Alright Lee, I took your advice and rode on New Years morning. My son-in-law and I tried heading up to Ferndale for the annual Frozen Toes Run. Ran into snow at Chuckanut, called up to Ferndale and they had snow on the ground so we turned around and had breakfast in Burlington. Gotta admit, it was great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts