·
Registered
488 Posts
Interesting.....

Still waiting for HOW MUCH....

·
Super Moderator
64,122 Posts
The red isn't bad, but that blue is a tad light. Still can't tell if that is the rad up front or not. I'm intended to go with it being the rad up there

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Adjusting those rear valves is going to be a bear if not impossible.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
What's with the trailing arm under the driveshaft?? Reminds me of the old style brakes on a bicycle

Looks like the final drive housing isn't bolted to the swingarm like the VTX. It looks like it can spin around the axle and the bar is so it doesn't. I don't like it when manufactures try to hind the drive shaft/final and make it look like something else. To me it is what it is don't be ashamed of it, if I wanted a belt/chain I would have purchased another bike.

somethings just baffle me about the bikes design. On one had they were going after the classic chopper look but on the other hand they have "space-age" looking parts like the transmission cover and side covers. I also like when manufactures don't put mirrors and stuff on to make the bike look sleeker then it really is.

I think it's a promising platform to build a custom bike but I personally wouldn't ride it stock. It's too much like a "wanna be" to me. I wanna be cool, on a custom bike....but....damn it's stock and there are about 5,000 others exactly like it.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Doesn't look like this is a photo. This looks more like a digital artist rendition of the patent drawings. There was an earlier apparent photo that had a reflection of a building in the case. So having said that, it could still be anything.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doesn't look like this is a photo. This looks more like a digital artist rendition of the patent drawings. There was an earlier apparent photo that had a reflection of a building in the case. So having said that, it could still be anything.
Having seen the videos I can tell you this is a real photo.

·
Old Goat
25,850 Posts
Not that it matters but Im beginning to like it, I hope it looks as good as you guys renderings and as mentioned might be a nice platform. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Looks to have all the required stickers and manufacturer labels but no mirrors? :dontknow: Seems kinda strange.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Overall it looks better than I thought it would. Some parts I like and some not so much. One thing I'm pretty sure of though, within the next year, somebody's going to buy one and change the pipes, the rear fender, chrome the wheels, and a few other things here and there and when they're done, I'm going to drool over it.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'll have to see one up close. Frankly, it looks cheap if that is the right word.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Like I said on another board. Some folks see a picture that's complete, I see a canvas to work with. :thumbup:

·
Registered
843 Posts
i think its got some good stuff to work with, the fuel injection is a good thing i think its kinda cool, real clean lines.:thumbup::thumbup: i dont know about ridding it on a long trip??i know my back wouldnt like it:yikes::yikes: but nice around town bike:firstplace::firstplace:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts