Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
If your referring to the old two pot FI2000...email sent your way with instructions attached.

·
Registered
27 Posts
fi2000

howdy, i am still running my old fi2000-2 pod with my cobra slash cuts on my 1800. forget contacting the company, all they have ever done is blow me off and tell me to buy the new model. they will tell you to return the settings to the factory settings and leave it there. when i did this my exhaust is pure soot! I spent a few hours one day setting the pods and then running the bike. i found that i can almost shut them both down to zero without popping, however if i shut them both off totally, my bike runs like crap!. I also increased my gas mileage by 10 miles per gallon- if you would like my settings, post me a response, Scotty.

·
Registered
733 Posts
tnbicker...I get no popping with mine set at 1-0 and get from 38 to 41 mpg depending on how hard the wrist is in the throttle.

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
howdy, i just found my notes regarding my settings. I have the high speed set at zero. the low speed or idle pod is set at about the #1 setting. if i went to zero it would pop on decel and anything above the #1 seems to run too rich! hope this helps....scotty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts