Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally got caught up at my base. I've been doing damage inventory of wheel wells and mud flaps from chain damage for the last 2 days. I'm almost caught up, but my boss said I could take a few days off anyways and it will still be there when I get back on Monday. My last day off was the 7th of December. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, but it'll be nice to get a few things done around the house. I've had one guys bike on the stand for 2 weeks and haven't had time to touch it :shock: Maybe I can get it done along with a few other things.

I hope everyone here has a Happy New Year. Please drive/ride safe and we'll be riding in the spring before you know it :doorag:

Jon

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
And a well deserved break indeed Jon. :firstplace:
I'd say come ride tomorrow on New Years Day, But it sounds like you just need to take a bit of time for yourself. Happy new year to ya and we'll see you down the road.

I just hope we don't get rained on or even worse, snowed on tomorrow.:shock: :lol: We'll be hoistin one for ya.:beer3: :pepper1::pepper1::mcrider::2excited:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Thanks for your public service, I had to go save my wife in a jam and had to use a few of the buses and it worked out well and they got me there safe. Now take a break and tip one back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts