Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 7 weeks...I finally got my bike back tonight. I am pretty happy with the bike and the way it turned out...I'd give it a GRADE B for the paint...I hurried the painter too much...of course he was SLOOOOOOOW too.

Anyway, I am headed to Helena, AR tomorrow with new paint...and that is all that matters to me right now...

Here is my website with all of the pics of my bike:
http://www.razorbiker.com

Here are some pics:

and

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That looks good. Very 3-D. That primer color turned out to be a good base coat. :p

·
Registered
572 Posts
Seven weeks an't bad i'm goin on 10 and mine is just a solid color, with a bit of body work. oh and your paint kicks ASS

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Thats a sweet paint job dude. 8)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: man

BDsbigZRX said:
you guys are dealing with the wrong painter!!!! I keep tins IN STOCK so you don't have to miss ANY riding time! 8)

www.bdscycles.com
I checked out your website...very nice stuff.

I have you saved in my favorites...next paintjob...you will probably hear from me...this looks like the way to go.

Thanks for posting.

Wally

·
Registered
217 Posts
PAINT

LOOKS NICE.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Paint looks sweet!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I love it!

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Searcy Dude. I was thinking the other day that it should be ready. That looks amazingly great. Nicely Executed.
BTW can you tell me what's wrong with my camera that I keep getting that white line in it?
As Always Peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Robt...can't wait to put the bib back on...they said to wait a few weeks to let the paint cure really well...anyway, I am pleased with how it turned out.

As for the camera thing....the white line can be caused by a couple of things...it could be a scratch on the sensor or a line of dead pixels...both of which probably could be fixed (although it would probably be cheaper to replace the camera)...or it might even be a shutter going bad...which at that point unless it is a digital SLR...I would (again) replace the camera.

Hope that helps some...the only other solution would be to just EDIT line out in each photo...(tiresome at best).

Thanks.

Wally

RobT said:
Searcy Dude. I was thinking the other day that it should be ready. That looks amazingly great. Nicely Executed.
BTW can you tell me what's wrong with my camera that I keep getting that white line in it?
As Always Peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts