Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Gol116 said:
I Got the Bike out of storage for the season, rode about 80 miles to get it home!!!!! Man did I miss it!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Why do you store your bike 80 miles from where you live.................... Just for the initial ride back home??................. :D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mason said:
Gol116 said:
I Got the Bike out of storage for the season, rode about 80 miles to get it home!!!!! Man did I miss it!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Why do you store your bike 80 miles from where you live.................... Just for the initial ride back home??................. :D

When I stored it, I moved at the same time for my work.... So I left it in My Fathers new garage for the winter....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Gol116 said:
Mason said:
Gol116 said:

When I stored it, I moved at the same time for my work.... So I left it in My Fathers new garage for the winter....
Well that's as good a reason as any....... And it was under his watchful eye to boot.........

It would hardly be worth the ride home to store my X in my Dad's garage for the winter.............. It's less than 1/10th of a mile........ :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was the same here before I moved. I could walk to his house in 3 mins... now its over an hour.... Same goes for the mother as well, she lives 4 miles from where I was too.. I actully moved away from my hometown..... and yes, very watchful eye, I will probably do it again next winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts