Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian as promised here is a link to the application for the Spring FireRide. I hope you all will send this out to your Biking buddies and also post this on all Station Walls. Anyone can come. It will be the best ride yet! Pls let me know early who can make it! The Shirt is Awesome and the pin is well done. Pls click on this www.SymbolArts.com/forms
It is April the 30th and meets at the Roy fire station. There is a group of metrics that will be meeting at the second layton exit einsteins to drive in together if you are interested.
Take care!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
look forward to seeing you....mike puts together two a year and he does great work on the pins and shirts. This one is a bit longer than the last three. I am not sure if we are going to be able to make the whole ride as we have plans in the evening but we will be there for sure for as long as we can hang.

·
Registered
192 Posts
thanks

Thanks Joker. I remembered after i got off the phone with you that the Lava Hot Springs ride is that same weeked. April 30-1 I'm from those parts and promesed freind and family that I would vist them when I go up there on that ride. :

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bummer......but any day riding is better than work. Im sure you will have fun in lava...hope to hook up with you later on.
Ordered any fun stuff yet for the ride?

·
Registered
192 Posts
YA

Got some bags and two difrent memphis shades. One is a 17" the other a 19" fat. I'm salling the other on 1300 classys and the 19" is on the bike. I would udate the photo to show it but i don't have a programe to take the pixels down. O well this one will do for now.

·
Registered
192 Posts
lolypop

:lol: :wink: looked like a lolypop with a mask. Then I got to lookin and thats not a lolypop. :lol: Thats all that came accross. Hope your not implying that I'm a sucker. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
192 Posts
It's on now,

Now its working, But it still looks like a lolypop! :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts