Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought these awhile ago from Mike @ Bareass choppers. Never got around to putting them on and went another way with my project. Looking to get $200 or reasonable offer shipped to your door!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Honda OEM parts?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea if they would fit the stateline....might need to modify how they mount. They would be shipping from Tampa, FL area. I will cover the shipping.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
stupid question- (because I know nothing about this stuff) Are these considered "forward controls"?
My husband has a bad right hip and says that he needs "forward controls" and a break pedal... but he says even more forward than usual "forward controls"... sorry if this doesn't make sense!
Thanks!
Kate

·
Registered
158 Posts
stupid question- (because I know nothing about this stuff) Are these considered "forward controls"?
My husband has a bad right hip and says that he needs "forward controls" and a break pedal... but he says even more forward than usual "forward controls"... sorry if this doesn't make sense!
Thanks!
Kate
Forward controls relocate the pedals and pegs farther ahead. It relieves some stress if you are taller, and puts your legs in a more comfortable position. These are floor boards. They are good because you put your whole foot on them like you are in a chair at home.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Yes Kate. these are forward controls. But you have a 1800, so I don't think they will fit. These are I believe are for a 1300c.:frown:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they are for a 1300c.

Jim - I would really like to sell it all together as they are still sealed in the box they came in. I'd do $150 shipped on all of it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks!
Kate
Hi Kate,

Not a stupid question if you don't know the differences. These are floorboards for a 1300, NOT forward controls.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Hi Kate,

Not a stupid question if you don't know the differences. These are floorboards for a 1300, NOT forward controls.
Yes, they are "floorboards", but if you look at the pictures, you'll see that they appear to include the mounts, so that they will replace the stock forward controls. :grin2:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Since the originator started here...
Bought these awhile ago from Mike @ Bareass choppers.
For basic stock items you might try emailing Michael Buras directly at mike.buras @ bareasschoppers DOT com He has a lot of spare parts. Might not be the shiniest but they work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts