Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be meeting Hal there and hope to see many of you there!!!!!! so make your plans to be there. I saw a post that some are meeting at the Rats Hole?

Either way, look for Hal and myself there and lets make a showing for the Leesburg crowd of some fine looking VTXs!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OvErKiLL{N99} said:
8) Cool , we will be there early Sat.
guess i just look for that x-chopper :p
I will be on the USA bike... :) Hopefully soon i will get to make more rides with the X-Chopper. I have a few items still to take care of on the Chopper. It would have been cool to be on the chopper tho.. :)

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Alright!! It will be Great to Finally Meet U :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I Have Heard SOOOOOOO Much about U and that USA Bike!

See Ya on Saturday Pal!!
To Bad U can Not Come to my BBQ on Friday Night!!!

H

·
0 Posts
You will know its the USA bike the moment you see it. There will be no doubt in your mind.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OvErKiLL{N99} said:
what does the usa bike look like :shock:
Here is an old picture and a link to see a few more pics. :) She has 69k and i need to do some TLC (tender loving care) this summer. She has endured rain, sleet, bugs, and lots of hard miles. I have been know to make long trips on her. :) She is due some new exhaust, warranty my Spiegler lines, repolish the front fork tubes(or maybe some Fat Fork Tubes!?, and thinking about some chrome wheels)

H

·
0 Posts
Uh oh! Looks like I have joined Lamont's "Last Minute" club. This is a picture of my 1300 taken a few minutes ago. Decided to make a few more little changes. Will we make it?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Uh oh! Looks like I have joined Lamont's "Last Minute" club. This is a picture of my 1300 taken a few minutes ago. Decided to make a few more little changes. Will we make it?

I got faith in you(ok Drew too!!! :) Cya in Leesburg.

H

·
0 Posts
Well the VTX1300 is back on the road. We got it done (Drew mostly) and its got a few new wrinkles to it. It needs a bath really bad. I hope I can do that before I leave. Just got to fix a front turn signal thats not working.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts