Honda VTX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to increase font size, and/or change the font?

Thanks.

Rick

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
I use the control key and the "+" key at the same time.. magnify the screen..

been using it for years.... on this forum.. I use the 120%

the control key and the "-" key makes things smaller.

Reactions: VTXOA admin

·
Administrator
650 Posts
Font size and color is not an option at this time, but the developers are still looking at this.

- Cricket

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Reactions: Capt. Rory

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
HOP, in case you missed it, Ervin nailed it in another thread.

But it's not the same like before. Not even close. You need to go to the details of the poster's profile to see that information. Otherwise just a flag is visible where you logged in from (last time?), or if you use a VPN (like me), the location what you or your VPN want to show.

BTW, these site "improvements" look like this,, to me:
We take away your VTX, and replace it with an electric scooter. It still takes you from A to B, but it's quieter, takes up less space in the parking lot and modern technology with zero carbon emission, etc. It's better for everyone, but you, because you don't really care about those new features (those are no improvements for you), but miss the important (for you) things you enjoyed in your previous bike.

·
Administrator
650 Posts
I have a huge favor to ask of y'all.

Please post all comments, feedback, and requests for help with the new platform to the Community Feedback thread rather than starting multiple threads.

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) which are largely fueled by member feedback. By keeping all of the information together in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all feedback, both good and bad. We just ask that it be posted in the community feedback thread.

- Cricket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.