Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Fresh from the beach. Its about 80 or so down here right now. Just a little something to keep you warm :)

(please excuse the crappy cell phone pics)

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Oh, U are just mean :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea, I am fixen to go for a ride to breakfest my self ..

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yep I Never want to understand the term "Winter Mod". :dontknow:

·
Old Goat
26,225 Posts
j :mrgreen: king (?)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I'm jealous. It's only 68* and sunny here.

Snow is pretty in postcards.

·
Seasoned Member
8,334 Posts
I lived in Naples for a while. Then moved back to Maine and bought a scoot.

Guess I didn't quite have the priorities straight. :lol:

I do miss the Gulf, beautiful sunsets.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
me and wife have been talking lately about moving to florida, just tired of all the weather here in Pa :dontknow: maybe sooner than I know :yikes:

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
I couldn't hear you over your LOUD PIPES. ~M :roll:

·
Registered
527 Posts
But that 1st ride in the spring, with all the new mods IS AWESOME! Like being with a long lost friend.:doorag:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks Mike.
Last week after getting dumped with about a foot of snow, today we have rain and it's slowly going away...until later next week when the snow returns.
I know, it sucks to be us...

Anyways a bike show next weekend in Toronto will make things a bit better.

Ian

·
Banned
13,031 Posts
So far,..it's been a mild winter here on the mid-east coast of Florida. I've been wavesailing and getting into kiteboarding lately. Water's been warm nuff to dive for lobsters on the calm dayz. :cool:

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
65 degrees here in Windiana at 2 PM today with 30 mile an hour gusts. I got my obligatory monthly ride in today with just a leather jacket and a half hat helmet. :grin:

John

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
60 ish degrees here. Checked on the bike and it was dripping wet. I have it in an unheated garage under a sheet and a fan running for circulation. Dried it off and added carpet under the bike. Hope the carpet helps with the condensation.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
It warmed up to 50 here today. Of course it was raining all day. I pulled the forks to install the progressive springs I've had sitting here for 6 months. Well tomorrow I can spend the morning putting them back together. At least it's motor cycle time.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts

Christmas Eve 2008

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Not so bad here, went skiing sat. (low 30's) and got a quick ride in yesterday (low 50's). Let's see you southern boys match that weekend combo;):D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts