Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Las Vegas VTX riders group... its www.sincityxriders.com

We usually try to get together once a week and although we dont do many group rides during the cold winter months, when it warms up we usually do.

Feel free to join the forums, and post up a ride if you want, someone just may be happy to join you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
sin city x riders

I signed up for your site but have been unable to post can you fix this problem or is there something I did not complete. Please let me know

·
Registered
27 Posts
saturday ride

if any of the sin city x riders are interested there is a ride tommorrow( saturday) meeting up at the central cristian church on russell road @ the 515 @ 9:00 am. this is going to be a long ride. 1) kingman for lunch, 2) oatman for fun 3) laughlin also for fun 4) then back to vegas. ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME JOIN IN AND ENJOY A GREAT RIDE AND MEET SOME GREAT PEOPLE. WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RIDE AS LONG AS YOU RIDE. TEMPS SUPOSEDLY IN THE 70'S. SEE YOU ALL THERE.

·
Registered
422 Posts
This site takes me to a dating site.

There is a Las Vegas VTX riders group... its www.sincityxriders.com

We usually try to get together once a week and although we dont do many group rides during the cold winter months, when it warms up we usually do.

Feel free to join the forums, and post up a ride if you want, someone just may be happy to join you.
What is the site again?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts