Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my reckless motorcycles fairing w/ Bluetooth stereo and speakers, as well as my tsukayu hard bags. They are paint matched to my color code cabarnet red bike. My bike is an 07 1800 F. I believe they fit other model 1800’s and I know the paint may not work for your specific bike but I am open to reasonable offers. I paid way too much for them including paint match. Probably about $3k all in. I live in Washington state so prefer to sell to someone local.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think the fairing will fit a 1300 I live by jblm
Which model 1300? It’s very possible it would only need a new braacket which is cheap. Otherwise it might fit perfect with current bracket.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went onto reckless motorcycle website and when I choose the fairing I bought, it says for 1300 and 1800 and also doesn’t require which model type so yes it will fit your motorcycle.

·
Registered
761 Posts
When it comes to batwings, I think the important thing between the 1800 and 1300 is if it mounts to the triple tree or the forks.

If mounted to the forks, there are 2 different designs, Covered (1300 R/S/T) and Uncovered (the rest). Covered just means that the diameter of the fork mounted clamps is larger to fit over the bling for covers we have.

If mounted to the triple trees, I think the design should fit all (I could be wrong), but on the 1300 C and 1800's I think the indicators have to be relocated from the factory fork location.

*This is all my understanding, I could be wrong...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is tree mounted and blinkers only have to be relocated if you have certain crash bars. I had my blinkers still on with the fairing until I got lindy unibar, then I had to remove because I couldn’t move the blinkers forward because the fairing was there.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
That is a nice looking bike. Why are you selling the fairing and bags?

Just curious - - -

Regards,
Joe T.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a nice looking bike. Why are you selling the fairing and bags?

Just curious - - -

Regards,
Joe T.
I want a more naked look again. It does look good but want to mix it up. Next time I do a bagger it’ll probably be a Vulcan 1700

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
I want a more naked look again. It does look good but want to mix it up. Next time I do a bagger it’ll probably be a Vulcan 1700
Thanks for the reply.

Joe T.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts