Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Merry Christmas. I know I should have gotten this posted a couple of weeks ago, but here goes anyways. I still have the road king bags off of my 1300R that I sold back in April. They are a 7 out of 10 as far as condition goes. Some scuffs, one tear repair and easy bracket mounting holes. Overall they look very good. I received A LOT of great compliment on the X when she wore them proudly. Anyways, they made the move with me from Chicago to Detroit and it's time for them to go.

I am asking $250 plus shipping ( lower 48 ). Local pickup is preferred. I will be in the Chicago area for Christmas and back in Detroit for the new year. I can deliver, to a degree, if necessary. Please only serious inquiries. As for a trade item, I'm looking for a Fender Deluxe Reverb guitar amplifier. Obviously, I would be trading plus cash for the amp. I also have the Mustang Seat and Honda Retro-tall Backrest/luggage rack/passenger grab handles pictured below available too.

DISCLAIMER: I have these bags up for sale locally as well as numerous other boards and websites. Posts do not guarantee spots in line. I've had issue with this in the past and would like to make it clear upfront, so there are no surprises or unhappy customers. Also, I work stupid hours, so I will do my best to answer posts or pm's as they come in. Thanks for looking. Ho Ho Ho!!!

Pics:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts