Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great little show and the woman is easy on the eye as well

·
Registered
969 Posts

Patagonia to Alaska, been subscribed for quite some time now. Hope they get even more interesting as she gets further north into the USA and Canada...

·
Old Goat
24,840 Posts
Thanks for sharing...Bless her for doing what she loves...wish her safe travels..

·
Old Goat
24,840 Posts
I get done with my chores and a shower .....gonna watch Long Way Down and Long Way Round again....now if I just had a big AZZ can or 12 of FOSTERS....

·
Banned
519 Posts

Noraly sure finds some remote locations

This guy gets pretty remote on his bike too , taking some great drone shots
I liked this one , rookie goes for a ride
Anything by Jamie is good too ,see his ride across America on a $200 motorcycle

·
Banned
519 Posts

Noraly has found herself in a bit of a predicament , with her ride now in jeopardy

·
Registered
969 Posts
Since she is a "foreigner from europe" the local people were starting to get worried about her being there. The cops came to her place several times in full safety gear. Noraly is worried about her safety.

·
Banned
519 Posts
Since she is a "foreigner from europe" the local people were starting to get worried about her being there. The cops came to her place several times in full safety gear. Noraly is worried about her safety.
I've been to Peru twice on my bike ,spending weeks riding from one end of the country to the other
I was never stopped once by the police or military
Noraly was stopped a couple of dozens times in 2 days
I hope she is safe and reunited with her bike real soon

·
Registered
969 Posts
When i wrote my last post (you're referring to) i had only seen through EP 72. At that time she was "stuck" in her rental room at the hospice and the locals were getting restless about her. Authorities coming to the place, like i said.

EP 73 i've watched since then and she was traveling with a man north and the Bike was in the bed of the pick-up. Not sure who he was or how Noraly found him, i guess i assumed he's being paid to transport her and the bike. I should watch again, i missed exactly how he came into the scene.

Anyway, i have not watched the latest episode yet, #74. But last time i heard she was with the bike. I'll watch it tonight after this movie i'm watching.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts