Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you want spoke wheels, if so, I will trade you but I will keep my new Commander 2 tires. I am in near Houston, Texas.
Any pictures? And that’s cool, the front wheel for the c is a 19 inch. It has commander 2 on it now and has almost full tread so I can leave it on there for you

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wheels are still on my bike,as I ride every day. I can get some pics and send to your email addy. If you PM me with it. Is anything wrong with your wheels?? Mine are "03 with only 16K miles on them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheels are still on my bike,as I ride every day. I can get some pics and send to your email addy. If you PM me with it. Is anything wrong with your wheels?? Mine are "03 with only 16K miles on them.
Sure I’ll send I’ll send you my email. Nothing is wrong with the wheels, I drive a retro and still have those rims on there, I was going to powder coat the c rims and slap em on there but I decided to go with spokes. So they’ve just been sitting in my closet for a few months now, I can send you better pictures if needed

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
EDIT
The R has a fatter front tire than the C, you guys sure you want ride a C with a fat tire and an R with a skinny front tire. C wheel/Tire is taller too.

R front tire TIRE, FR. (140/80-17) (M/C 69H) (DUNLOP)
C front tire TIRE, FR. (110/90-19) (M/C 62H) (DUNLOP)

Just make sure you know what your getting into b4 you ship them heavy things around 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts