Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Hey Sandman
Call a tree care pro.They sometimes can put bolts and cables in the tree fix it up good as new.Make sure you pick a reputable though,I saw a thread a while back where some guy had some trouble with a tree company.Look in the phonebook for a certified arborist,most will give you a free estimate.I spent 36 years in the business,they can work magic.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.