Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have no idea if this is ligit or not, but over the weekend i got news of a company who is giving bikers 250 dollars plus free lunch to take tourists on a bike ride from port of miami to the tiki bar in islamorada.

The company is called The Impression Group South
Contact name: Robert Dedominic
Office: 305-532-6557
Fax: 305-532-7458
[email protected]

From what i was told you must make a copy of your drivers lic, then under it write in all your bike information, make model year etc. with contact numbers etcc...

Hey its a free 250 plus lunch, dont know any other details as i havnet had time to call and find out, but if anyone can call and figure out the rest of the info, sounds like its money in the bank.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
VTXLAZ said:
From what i was told you must make a copy of your drivers lic, then under it write in all your bike information, make model year etc. with contact numbers etcc...
Be very careful in giving out your information... Your license info has a lot of possibilites in the wrong hands.
Hummm, $250.00? need more info as it Sounds TGTBT.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the company out on the www, they are a tourists organization that plans trips for people. But yeah you should always be careful, i dont have time to contact them today but will try to do it asap.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
hmmmmm.....might be legit....hope it is for those who can really use the extra cash. but i was thinking the same as batman.

i don't think i want a "rubber-necking" tourist on the back of my bike. seems too risky not knowing them

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hey Batman. Is my blinker still on? I can't tell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was nice to see you in Vero Beach over the weekend ther Batman. Next time come up when it ain't so cold.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Oh man I need to get brighter lights on my panel. I heard you say you had the automatic blinkers? Where did you get those at?

tlyoungb

·
Registered
617 Posts
tyoungb, don't come crying to me when you run out turn signal fluid. I have the automatic cancel on my signals. I believe I got the gizmo throuh Kisan Industries. It also gives you 4 way flashers if you can figure out the goofy procedure to get them to come on. If you're interested I'll look over my receipts find out for sure who made em.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hey Batman,

Yea I sure would be intrested. I like the idea of the flashers and auto cancel turn signals. Hey we will have to head up to Asheville sometime. I have friends that live up there. Maybe go run the mountains.

Hope to see you soon,

Tlyoungb

·
Registered
865 Posts
Batman, good meeting you on Saturday. You said you have a garage full of stuff for my 1800c. I'm interested in what you may have. After seeing your bike on saturday I immediately started a list of what I "need", and maybe I can help clean out your garage.
thanks, Rich

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Great

Please send telephone# fax of Drivers Liscence, Weight, type of bike and you will need to wear a helmet and have a helmet for your passanger. It's on June 1 port of miami arrival time to staging area no later than 8:30 am.

please contact Robert at 305 532 6557

This was there reply. It's a one time deal by the looks of it.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
So it is a legit deal then. Intresting....Sounds like a good way to make a few bucks. It is just a one time shot

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Highlander
Let me know what happens, 4 of my buddies have already signed up and sent in there info to there fax information.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts