Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this under our craiglist website

We have at least TEN openings THIS WEEKEND in the motorcycle safety class in LaSalle - Peru, Illinois.

This is the FREE training class offered by ISU and IDOT! The only cost? We do have a REFUNDABLE $20 deposit, and there are NO OTHER COSTS!

You can get trained this THIS WEEKEND! We have many open seats this weekend in our Beginner's Rider Course, starting on Friday night the 10th of August!
We have open seats and can get you trained this weekend!

Classroom meets on Friday night from 6 - 10 PM at the Holiday Inn Express in Peru, Illinois. You will want to be there by 5:45pm on Friday night, and we start class at 6 pm.
The address of the Peru Holiday Inn - Express Hotel is:

5253 Trompeter Rd, Peru, IL 61354. This is where the instructors will conduct class Friday night from 6 pm to 10 pm. This hotel, the "Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Peru - Lasalle Area," is just North of the intersection of I-80 and US Highway 251, about 7 miles West of the J.C. Whitney facility where we conduct the riding portion of the course on Saturday and Sunday.

Classroom is Friday night there at the hotel, but then it continues Saturday and Sunday, either from 8 am to 5 pm, OR, from 11 am to 8 pm. That portion is mostly riding, and all of it takes place at the J.C. WHITNEY facility on I-80.

The $20 fee mentioned above? That is a refundable deposit. If you take our class, pass or fail, you can get your money back.

This class teaches how to ride a motorcycle, AND it gets you out of the written / riding tests at the DMV / SOS office. (If you are only 16 or 17 yrs old, you would still have to do both tests.)

Guess what? You don't even have to own a motorcycle. WE HAVE THE MOTORCYCLES AND HELMETS!

Please check out our website at www.motorcyclesafety.illinoisstate.edu

·
Registered
1 Posts
what if i cannot make it to the hotel friday? i did not see this on the website i found it on the first time. all i was told is to show up at jc whitney on saturday at 8am. 815-202-6983 cell phone just in case it is easier to call me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts