Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, hope everyone is well.
We were wondering if anyone is planning on going to Fremont this year. We're going on Saturday. Last year it was too wet for the drags, but it was still a lot of fun.
Let us know if you're going, and maybe we can hook up for lunch or dinner afterword.
Dave

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hey Dave long time since we talked or ride. I am planning on going Saturday morning. Hopefully it will be a little dryer this year. Dave

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dave long time since we talked or ride. I am planning on going Saturday morning. Hopefully it will be a little dryer this year. Dave
Well Dave,
It seems I won't be going. Our new and first grandchild was born on Monday night up in Waterville Maine and we're going to spend this weekend spoiling him. He was a week late, so we have some catching up to do!
I hope the weather is better than last year.
On a side note, we're planning on seeing if there is any interest for a winter get-together here at the house, probably in January. It's been a while since we've seen the group and had Elvie's Spring Rolls. Hopefully we'll see you then.
Take care.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Congratulations Dave, a very special time for the entire family. I saw Linda's post on Facebook. Great news & pictures, have a great weekend with your family and I'll talk to you soon. Maybe we'll get a chance to hookup in the North country after the holidays. Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts