Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I've been watching the news all week and it looks like it's going be a pretty nice day in Sioux Falls today. I'm thinking about an after work ride, nothing crazy, just an hour or two until the sun goes down.....Just curious if anyone around the Sioux Falls area would be available around 4:00 to cruze for a bit?? (that is if the weather holds up :? )

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
banik07 said:
Alright, so I've been watching the news all week and it looks like it's going be a pretty nice day is Sioux Falls today. I'm thinking about an after work ride, nothing crazy, just an hour or two until the sun goes down.....Just curious if anyone around the Sioux Falls area would be available around 4:00 to cruze for a bit?? (that is if the weather holds up :? )
Hey that might work for me. I am supposed to be off work at 3 PM today but sometimes go longer, I will know at 3 if it will work for me.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just outside over lunch and the conditions are great for a ride!! I have a feeling the rest of the day is going to drag :x should be a great way to start out the weekend, hope a few more people can join in, even if it's only for an hour or two!

·
Registered
293 Posts
damn,just got in from a ride.....I finally got off at noon,went to KFC with the spouse,then headed over towards Hartford.There is a road just outside of Hartford that has about 5 miles of twisties,then straightens out.I love that small section.Then,on the way back into Tea,if you go by Wall Lake and go straight instead of turn on 41st,there's a couple nice curves there too......what a great day in South Dakota!!!!(I only had 8 missed calls when I got home too!!!)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, met up with sixwillwin and hit the town until dark, good times!! I was suprised, it didn't cool off that much after the sun went down, I suppose that's because the sun was pretty well gone when we started :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts