Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a set of Spiegler braided lines,according to their directions,it states that the top port is for the front brakes and the bottom port is for the rear brakes,the bleeding all went fine,it's just it doesn't seem to stop very well when only the front brake is applied :?,it is like the front lines are operating the single piston only,when I hit the rear brakes,they work fine.I can't find it in the manual,which port is for the fronts and which is for the rear,any help would be appreciated 8)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Dtoolman99 said:
I just installed a set of Spiegler braided lines,according to their directions,it states that the top port is for the front brakes and the bottom port is for the rear brakes,the bleeding all went fine,it's just it doesn't seem to stop very well when only the front brake is applied :?,it is like the front lines are operating the single piston only,when I hit the rear brakes,they work fine.I can't find it in the manual,which port is for the fronts and which is for the rear,any help would be appreciated 8)
Top - front, side -rear; you got that right. Sounds like you still need to bleed more.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
You using a mityvac? I just bought one for $29 at Autozone. Did my clutch line last night. Call me if you want to borrow it,Or stop by and we can do it together. Bring your own fluid :twisted:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts