Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using for turn signals out front? Looking to change mine here soon. Don't really want to get a light bar but I'm not against th eturn signal only bars....

·
Registered
397 Posts
3 wires , added connecters and just plugged the in to the stock harness in the headlight .Save my old one ,just in case and theyll plug right back in Very bright 8) The 1st pic is day ,this pic is when dark

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm using my OEMs .... they blink, they're BIG .... simple. I even use the OME amber plastic, too. Tried a clear lens .... it was a POS. Ended in the garbage.

I'd entertain a LED BRIGHT deal if one were available in a "plug n play" application. Should be a piece of cake to just plug in the bulb. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Cybrhick, those really clean up the front end. In the light dept anyways. :wink:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've seen some applications where the directionals are placed so close to the headlight that they can't be seen by oncoming drivers. Same goes for home made lightbars. If the lights are positioned too close to the directionals, they can't be seen.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
SwdofJustice said:
Cybrhick, those really clean up the front end. In the light dept anyways. :wink:
Thanks. This was the prototype. The final release of the Nudie Bar will be 14 1/2" wide, will have 50 waterproof super bright LEDs, will be chromed, plug & play, function as Run/Turn, has all blind hardware, and incorporates a two position 2-3" headlight extention.

·
Registered
55 Posts
EddieD,
Where did you find those and what are they called? I have found similar on e-bay in the iron cross shape, but not sure I want to run iron cross on my scoot.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
joelicketto said:
Cybrhick -

The picture of your front turn signal set up didn't appear on your post for my viewing pleasure. Any hints?
I don't know. I can see em' fine. Do you have any content filters on your internet connection?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have Kury silver bullets and Kury lightbar the LEDs on the lightbar are not really visible when the spotlights are on so I added the bullets.Next is the Kury signal mirrors like Eddie has.The more the safer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts