Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body know why the diference on front wheel sise on the C model compared whit the R and S model,the one in the C model is narrow and biger diameter, and if make any difference on the way it handle or is only cosmetic

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hi..from experiences riding both size front tires..I'd say its purely cosmetic...the front tire on my first bike was the size of the r/s front tire..and I don't see any diffence in the way it handles due to size...I will say the Avon's are 100% better ride than the stock dunnies on both. BB :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
betty boop said:
Hi..from experiences riding both size front tires..I'd say its purely cosmetic...the front tire on my first bike was the size of the r/s front tire..and I don't see any diffence in the way it handles due to size...I will say the Avon's are 100% better ride than the stock dunnies on both. BB :)
Good to hear that from somebody that all ready own both models, now i have other question, abouth the front fender: is there any difference in the amount of dirt thar the front wheel spill against the radiatorhaving present the different sise of the fenders?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Diff?

When I put a C model wheel and tire on my S model the first thing I noticed was a lighter feel taking it into turns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.