Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Like New National Cycle Switchblade Large 2 up Windshield

I sold my 2009 1,300 VTXC so I will need to let this go. It is in like new condition with no scratches. It came off a bike with 3,500 miles on it. Here is the description. I am seeing the set go for about $380 online. I'd consider letting it go for $300, shipped. Make an offer. It will come with the mounting kit.

Cruiser Riders now can enjoy unprecedented convenience, quality and function through an innovative line of quick change windshields. The SwitchBlade System is hilighted by National Cycle's Quickset IV mounting hardware. Featuring National Cycle's exclusive Cushion Wheels, the attractive, buffed stainless steel mounts allow the rider the ability to install or remove a windshield easily, in less than 10 seconds - with NO TOOLS. Best of All, the Switchblade family of shields includes the Two-Up, Shorty, Deflector, and Chopped. Patent Pending. (Mounting kit sold separately)

By purchasing multiple shields that mate to a single mounting kit, a rider can transform his or her bike from a cross-country touring machine to a daily commuter to a street fighter (and back again) in a matter of seconds.

2-Up Features:
- Features maximum wind and bad weather protection.
- Add a set of Chrome Lower Deflectors and enjoy miles of whisper-quiet riding.

Dimensions:
Cutout to Top: 19.75 in. (50.2cm)
Overall H: 26.0 in. (66.0cm)
Overall W: 23.0 in. (58.4cm)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts