Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ricstir, are we meeting some where like Hooters on the SW side of town Next to Hulen Mall. iF SO LET ME KOW , IF NOT ANYONE INTERESTED IN MEETING FOR A BEER AND WINGS. lET ME KNOW i WILL BE THEIR ABOUT 6:30 OR 6:45.

rEGARDS pAPERPEDDLER
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
Paperpeddler said:
Hey Ricstir, are we meeting some where like Hooters on the SW side of town Next to Hulen Mall. iF SO LET ME KOW , IF NOT ANYONE INTERESTED IN MEETING FOR A BEER AND WINGS. lET ME KNOW i WILL BE THEIR ABOUT 6:30 OR 6:45.

rEGARDS pAPERPEDDLER
I am at the track for the next few days. How about next week at the Hooters off I20. They are still giving away FREE BEER!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thursday Ride and Meet

Hey Big Pro, Is this the Horse track or the Motorcycle track.

Regards and good luck Paperpeddler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
Re: Thursday Ride and Meet

Paperpeddler said:
Hey Big Pro, Is this the Horse track or the Motorcycle track.

Regards and good luck Paperpeddler
Texas motor speedway, "NASCAR"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
Let me know were and when.
I recommend RJ's Roadhouse.
:idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
By the way Ricstir,
Did you ever get that tank bib that you were looking at?
I just scratched mine when I rode to lunch, so I guess I'm in the market for one. Stupid jacket buckel. :evil: :( :cry:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Rubicon said:
By the way Ricstir,
Did you ever get that tank bib that you were looking at?
I just scratched mine when I rode to lunch, so I guess I'm in the market for one. Stupid jacket buckel. :evil: :( :cry:
have not yet, but ordering mine this week..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
What time y'all going to track today?
Is anyone meeting anywhere tonight?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top