Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kind of stopped looking but still in need of a tank to fit my 2008 1800T. I dont know what the stock number is or what will fit but am willing to try. I know that an oem tank runs for about 1500 buck and man that sucks. So if you know of someone or you have a tank drop me a line and we can see if it would fit. I dont care what color it is paint can be changed. Take care and safe riding. Pat:p

·
Registered
15 Posts
tank

Hey kind of stopped looking but still in need of a tank to fit my 2008 1800T. I dont know what the stock number is or what will fit but am willing to try. I know that an oem tank runs for about 1500 buck and man that sucks. So if you know of someone or you have a tank drop me a line and we can see if it would fit. I dont care what color it is paint can be changed. Take care and safe riding. Pat:p

I HAVE A TANK OFF A 05 N IF THAT WILL WORK $200.00 PLUS $25.00 shipping
CHAR.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1800 Tank

JD from Albq, NM helped with the swap and the took the old tank off my hands. This guy is great to work with if you ever get the chance. John thanks again for all the help and the tank is just beautiful. cheers
Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts