Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would repost them here. I like some things, and don't like others. Always room for change :) Looking forward to seeing it at the cycle world international show.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I agree. Have to see one.

Aint' no chopper though.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I brought the drawing into photoshop to make accouple changes...and see how it would look. One of the color options will be matte black with black rims. I also de-beavered it, and changed the risers to straight risers. Looks a little better...I think

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
I like it. It appears with the price tag they are trying to compete with the Raider. Comparing the drawings of the Fury compared to the Raider, I like just about everything better on the Fury like the frame, tank and fenders to name a few.

If the Raider is going to be it's only competition, I think the Fury will do well.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the only thing the raider has going for it, is the fact it is bigger motor.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
comes with a 210...not sure about the 240

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
I like the fenders on it better than the raider, but if they were both the same price I would go with the Raider. Just seems like there are more possibilities with it IMO. I love the look of the yammie motors compared to the vtx ones. And a 240 tire will fit on a stock raider rim. More power...

The furry doesn't look bad, but it also doesn't make me want to run out and buy one either...

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hard to know for sure just looking at drawings. I didn't like the raider at all until I sat on one at the cycleworld show. Lots different in person

1 - 10 of 10 Posts