·
Registered
447 Posts
His conclusion: "...the $24K price tag of the Coyote doesn't look so bad..."

I'm looking forward to his next 2 reviews:
"Big Dog Coyote vs Yamaha Raider"
"Big Dog Coyote vs Harley Rocker"

:tools:

The Fury and Coyote may be in the same genre....but definitely not in the same class.

Let's pit Randy Couture against your High School state wrestling champ while we're at it :D

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
His conclusion: "...the $24K price tag of the Coyote doesn't look so bad..."
:lol: :lol:

uh... yes it does!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
The Fury borrows from the VTX and cutting edge technology and the cables and such are a little messy but handles better, runs smoother and cost less half of the big dog.

The big dog has real chrome, really loud pipes, goes real fast straight ahead and has chopper attitude for double the price of a Fury.

The article convinced me that the Fury is my choice for the everyman pocket book, slow speed maneuvers, making right turns, hitting the twistes and not upsetting the neghbors coming and going early or late.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
The Fury borrows from the VTX and cutting edge technology and the cables and such are a little messy but handles better, runs smoother and cost less half of the big dog.

The big dog has real chrome, really loud pipes, goes real fast straight ahead and has chopper attitude for double the price of a Fury.

The article convinced me that the Fury is my choice for the everyman pocket book, slow speed maneuvers, making right turns, hitting the twistes and not upsetting the neghbors coming and going early or late.
:agree: Besides the Big Dog is FREAKING UGLY ! Honda hit a Grand-Slam with the Fury !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts