Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This relates to tech for those considering Hardkrome pipes. I bought a used Sideburner for my 1800 C in beautiful condition, but the seller inadvertently left some of the brackets out. I called HK and got Sean on the phone. He was awesome. Said he would send me a complete install parts kit, warrant the pipes and charge me not one red cent. Offered to pay and he said, " no-way, enjoy your pipes !" I sent him my Paypal receipt for the purchase and it was a done deal.

These pipes are outstanding in quality , fit and finish. Every bit as nice as the stock chrome finish. I would pay full price to deal with a company like HardKrome that stands behind even a second owner. Rare in these days and times !
Doc

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yep - I too was happy with Sean.

I've had my DG 3" Straights for about 18 months. I noticed that the chrome was peeling off of one of the end caps. I called Sean, he send me a brand new set, complete with O-rings and screws. All he asked was that I return the old ones in the mailer that he included with the replacements.

My only complaint regarding the pipes is that I've had to play with the baffles in order to get them to stop rattling.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts