Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much to everyone who helped me move everything so far!

I thought I would start a new thread with only the parts that are still available. I also updated some prices.

Sadly, after an inattentive young driver pulled out in front of me, my 2002 VTX 1800C is totaled. My pain is your gain – I have a garage full of parts that I no longer need. Some of these are NEW parts that (thankfully) I hadn’t installed, all remaining parts are in excellent shape. Hopefully some of you can find something of value in the parts listed below.

I’m located in Boston, MA, but I’m willing to ship any of the parts listed below. If the shipping price isn’t listed, PM me your address for a quote. I have a pretty good discount through FedEx, if it’s something that won't fit in a USPS flat rate box.

Please post any questions – thanks for looking – be safe out there!

2) NEW Iso Grips w/ Throttle Boss – SOLD.
These are the Kuryakyn replicas found on eBay, they come with a new throttle sleeve, These will fit all 1800 or 1300
(these are really nice and they are brand new)

5) Rear Fender – Part # 80110-MCH-670ZK – Lower Price $60 + shipping, PM me with your address for a quote.
Pearl Chromium Purple, aka Illusion Blue. Excellent condition for being 10+ years old – has the normal scuff marks from the rear seat, see pictures.
I would really like to get this out of my garage!!!

6) Left Side Cover – Part # 83450-MCH-000ZE - Lower Price $20 + $10 shipping
Pearl Chromium Purple, aka Illusion Blue - Has a couple scratches – see photos.

9) Stock Rear Seat – Part # 77300-MCH-000 - SOLD

16) Factory Tank Emblems – Left and Right - SOLD

Thanks again for looking!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grips, Fender, side cover, and seat are still available.

Thought I had them sold a couple times, but never received payment.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE

16) Factory Tank Emblems – Left and Right - are SOLD

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UPDATE 2

2) NEW Iso Grips w/ Throttle Boss – SOLD.
16) Factory Tank Emblems – Left and Right - SOLD

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Would you still happen to have the side cover? Thx. PM sent.

·
Registered
262 Posts
is the other side of the side cover still intact? ie mounting posts intact? Whats shipping to Kitchener, Ontario, Canada ( N2M3Y8 ) if icopus doesnt snag it :)

thanx

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Mastertechi - he tells me he had only the left side cover. He does not have the right side.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I take on and off that side often toying with the fuel processor and accessing the door of the battery compartment sidebox. Figure I will snap a post or such sooner than later. If you dont get it, I'll grab it.

Thanx

Scot

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I did too countless times. Don't understand why or how it fell off this time. I always double check by pressing on all three corners. And I'm sorry, Scot, but this one is on it's way to me.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
PM sent to Scot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts